Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

17 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Well if you are willing to break his trust and heart for some meaningless sex, then your husband has thrown away time on you, also there is a loyalty and bond that is permanently lost when cheating, you really shouldn't do that marxsolita, you forever replaced him from being the love in your life, to being absolutely nothing that you don't mind being unloyal and lie to to be with someone else, not good, you destroy most for yourself.

I have been with a couple girls for years that I didn't love, they where just tolerable and beat being alone πŸ™‚

"I have been with a couple girls for years that i didnt loved,They where Just tolerable and beat being alone" hehe,But bet you never sayed that to them😁.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

hehe,But bet you never sayed that to them😁.

Nope, I said "I love you" everyday πŸ™‚ because I thought I did at the time, but I only realized what love really is with my last girlfriend, I could never have cheated on her, I think if you do you are subconciously looking for someone else, or you're just an asshole

36 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Bueno, si estΓ‘s dispuesto a romper su confianza y su corazΓ³n por un sexo sin sentido, entonces tu marido te ha tirado el tiempo, tambiΓ©n hay una lealtad y un vΓ­nculo que se pierde permanentemente al hacer trampa, realmente no deberΓ­as hacer esa marxsolita, tΓΊ siempre lo reemplazΓ³ de ser el amor en tu vida, a ser absolutamente nada de lo que no te importa ser desleal y mentir para estar con otra persona, no es bueno, destruyes la mayor parte por ti mismo.

He estado con un par de chicas durante aΓ±os que no amaba, eran tolerables y superaban estar solas πŸ™‚

si ha ido sin eva y ha follado con paul, esta enamorada de el, lo siento, considero a la mayoria de los que comentan por aqui inteligentes saquen sus propias conclusiones

If she has gone without Eva and fucked with Paul, she is in love with him, I'm sorry, I consider most of those who comment here smart to draw their own conclusions

4 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

No, dije "Te amo" todos los dΓ­as πŸ™‚ porque pensΓ© que lo hice en ese momento, pero solo me di cuenta de lo que realmente es el amor con mi ΓΊltima novia, nunca podrΓ­a haberla engaΓ±ado, creo que si lo haces estΓ‘s buscando inconscientemente para alguien mΓ‘s, o solo eres un imbΓ©cil

y dices las bestialidades que dices sabiendo lo que es el amor y estando enamorado??? jajaja no me lo creo

And you say the bestialities you say knowing what love is and being in love? hahaha I don't believe it

se lo que es la lealtad pero la carne es debil, mi marido nunca me podra dar el placerΒ que me da una mujer y una mujer no me podra dar el placer que me da mi marido, y con todo lo amo, se lo que es el amor

Β 

I know what loyalty is but the flesh is weak, my husband can never give me the pleasure that a woman gives me and a woman can not give me the pleasure that my husband gives me, and with everything I love him, I know what it is love

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

If she has gone without Eva and fucked with Paul, she is in love with him

So you are in love with the person you cheated on your husband with?

7 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

And you say the bestialities you say knowing what love is and being in love? hahaha I don't believe it

I know, don't worry about it, it has very little to do with sex, so I don't expect you to understand, you should reconsider if perhaps it would be worth sacrifising a very very small portion of your own egotistical pleasure to perhaps create a real relationship, since that's all that really matters in this world, you seem to have the same view of love as masha, who will no doubt get a lot of perverted pleasure from alot of different people in her life, but in the end, nothing real, nothing of substance. they won't mourn her at her funeral and think back of their lifetime of beautiful experiences and memories.

Hace 5 minutos, Johnny 5 dijo:

ΒΏEntonces estΓ‘s enamorado de la persona con la que engaΓ±aste a tu marido?

Lo sΓ©, no te preocupes por eso, tiene muy poco que ver con el sexo, asΓ­ que no espero que lo entiendas, deberΓ­as reconsiderar si tal vez valdrΓ­a la pena sacrificar una porciΓ³n muy pequeΓ±a de tu propio placer egoΓ­sta para quizΓ‘s cree una relaciΓ³n real , ya que eso es todo lo que realmente importa en este mundo, parece tener la misma visiΓ³n del amor que Masha, quien sin duda tiene un gran placer pervertido de muchas personas diferentes en su vida, pero en el fin, nada real, nada de sustancia. no la llorarΓ‘n en su funeral y recordarΓ‘n su vida de hermosas experiencias y recuerdos.

no me des lecciones de amor, si alguien se parece en este foro a las relaciones de masha todos saben quien es, yo no puedo ser infiel y tu si? jajaja rezumas machismo por todos los poros de la piel.

Β yo fui infiel una vez y soy una experta en prostitucion y no se nada del amor, jajajaja

mirate a un espejo jajajajaja, bye

Β 

• Upvote 1