Falcon's Home (2020) Part #1

i saw alot of girls on rlc or vh spend all their time on this fucking phone but i think Elli is the number one in this category it's crazy,

time for her to return in the cam shows soon with the guys because it becomes very boring to see her alone in this house and H 24 on this shit phone,

come one Elli do something for us and put this phone on the side a little thanks you !

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, firewall said:

i saw alot of girls on rlc or vh spend all their time on this fucking phone but i think Elli is the number one in this category it's crazy,

time for her to return in the cam shows soon with the guys because it becomes very boring to see her alone in this house and H 24 on this shit phone,

come one Elli do something for us and put this phone on the side a little thanks you !

Budda is the expert for calculating phone time 😉

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

working normally, if you know what I mean

don't worry i know what you mean, the answer i got from the support about this blue light "We took your feedback into account. Thank you.

i hope they will take seriously my complain about this shit blue light or bye bye for me, Elli is the girl i watch the most but watch a girl in this condition no thanks.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

don't worry i know what you mean, the answer i got from the support about this blue light "We took your feedback into account. Thank you.

i hope they will take seriously my complain about this shit blue light or bye bye for me, Elli is the girl i watch the most but watch a girl in this condition no thanks.

most likely they won't take any action