Falcon's Home (2020) Part #1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They need to talky with raul to learn how to collect tokens doing always the same script show 😂

now i don't waste more time with them on CB, i check just the title of their topic now and if it's not notified "anal with Elli" i switch to another room 🙂, tired to not see what i want to see in this apartment

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So.. after that and you be all upset why did you saw the rest and gives them attention?? 😁 The situation was always like this to vh viewers since the last apartment.. 

on archives from last days the first second shows everything

aaeedd.thumb.JPG.540fd20ae0d87c21dcc91d81f9a4727d.JPG  0

As I already told to Jabbath, I post photos for those people who are not VHTV subscribers.

BTW, I sent a ticket to VH support. Hereafter their answer.

VHTV Support (Voyeur House TV)

Dear XXX,

Hello Xxx.

I agree with you about these participants. I don't like any cam shows at all. This is necessarily evil in our project. They formally don't violate our rules and we don't highlight their activity in our announcements. Anyway thanks so much for your message. I'll redirect your images and I hope that we will not see this situation again.

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

And still you support these ignorant people by posting caps...

I don't care about this place, but I do like Ellie. 

A girl like here cannot be financially supported by being VH  participant only. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Get the hint Budda, you're not wanted here. The better question is why do you support this forum when the people who run the sandbox don't like you? 

Amy, you speak for yourself. I know you hate VH with hart and soul, and therefore you hate this VH community and you do everything in your power to discourage people to contribute. 

@budda has done and doing great contribution to this community - I like his posts.

Budda captures are great, and save me lots of time to seek for moments. I can't thank him enough. 

We should all thank Budda for his contribution. Period. 

Oh, BTW,  Mr. Amy, you know that I won't spend time read your thick paragraphs and get into endless debate, so do me a personal favor and save your debate for someone else. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

ahh i thought people was posting photos from what like or enjoy 😁 

Nice ticket 😉 

His posts are really helpful for me. I just follow his posts to find the good moments. Don't have to spend time to seek moments. 

We all should thank Budda. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Amy, you speak for yourself. I know you hate VH with hart and soul, and therefore you hate this VH community and you do everything in your power to discourage people to contribute. 

@budda has done and doing great contribution to this community - I like his posts.

Budda captures are great, and save me lots of time to seek for moments. I can't thank him enough. 

We should all thank Budda for his contribution. Period. 

Oh, BTW,  Mr. Amy, you know that I won't spend time read your thick paragraphs and get into endless debate, so do me a personal favor and save your debate for someone else. 

i agree with you zoifan, budda contribute alot to the forum with his caps we can be agree or not with him but personally i have no problem with him and his opinions,

all his caps are welcome

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Everybody is free to do what each individual wants

Quite agree so why do so many criticize and want to find fault with Budda, he does a bloody good job and often with humour as well. 

Keep it up Budda most of us do appreciate your input.👍 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2