Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

So where are all the people after this big enormous event that happened in the bedroom, that I chose not to watch, but I was looking forward to see what people were going to say afterwards, could it be it didn't draw enough interest like it usually does after Leora's solo bathing

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So where are all the people after this big enormous event that happened in the bedroom, that I chose not to watch, but I was looking forward to see what people were going to say afterwards, could it be it didn't draw enough interest like it usually does after Leora's solo bathing

I was preoccupied but I was here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

So has this enormous breathtaking event that happened in the bedroom, makeup for her bating drought decision since Paul arrived

No. It sucks. Pun intended. But I'll take 'em as I can get 'em. Cheer up brother. I'm sure she knows she's going to lose subscribers. You all need to have a little faith.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I can tell you this just because people are not commenting here does not mean that there are thousands or even hundred of thousands of people watching. We as a group here on cc are just a small minut group of people. You can base popularity from just this forum.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

No. It sucks. Pun intended. But I'll take 'em as I can get 'em. Cheer up brother. I'm sure she knows she's going to lose subscribers. You all need to have a little faith.

I am okay, I am just having fun during her voluntarily bating drought, and I really don't have a lot of opportunities on seeing her live that much anymore, so I basically tune into the replays

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Hello kiss, honestly I didn't follow the story between lana and Robert ... I don't know how Leora and Paul manage to stay so long separated and see each other so little ... I had already written it months ago in a post asking the same thing because I could not ... Can I only speculate that there could be a considerable cash reward behind it? Could it be a kind of favor that Leora does to rlc (rlc has "discovered and launched" "Leora ... After closing Russian apartments rlc was losing registrations so asked a kind of favor to Leora to come back to raise the program? Or simply because for now Leora likes this life that she doesn't want to give up because it makes her feel good .. probably none of these hypotheses will be the truthful one ...

I think there's a grain of truth in each of those scenarios, an incentive above the usual rate could have been offered as a lure and perhaps one paid-for visit by Paul thrown in, to keep her from going stir crazy.

I'm sure living in Prague would beat living in darkest Siberia hands down, but living anywhere without family and friends around you needs considerable resilience and a busy work schedule to keep you occupied when there is only TV and the internet to provide any semblance of human contact and using skype has to be a given.

Money must play a big part, too. It's like men living on an oil rig for months at a time, or some other remote location in intense heat or cold, where pay is massive and conditions far from pleasant, but the bank balance grows much, much faster than it otherwise would.

Leora makes the most of it, giving full rein to her self-pleasuring instincts and an ongoing enthusiasm for her exhibitionism. Trying to spice things up with as much variety as she can muster, as well.

Long may it continue. But for exactly how long, we will need to wait and see and savour every session in the meantime. 

• Like 3