Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

26 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Ciao ragazza .. sono sicuro che non sei io .. hahaha ..
sono un provocatore intellettuale di donne ... sei molto attento ...
mi piace provocare, con la parola ... e con il mio corpo ... ora per rispetto di una persona ... non provoco per la videocamera ... 
ma se sono un provocatore ...
un bacio per le tue labbra.

Hi Raul kiss ... Ahahah was not addressed to you that message was in general ... you are an excellent oxirvatrice .... Before hunting you must know the prey, you observe behavior, ways and vices .... so you know where how it is with what to hunt prey ahahah i'm an excellent hunter if i want ahahahah

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Hola beso de Raul ... Ahahah no se te dirigió ese mensaje en general ... eres un excelente oxirvatrice ... Antes de cazar debes conocer a la presa, observas comportamiento, formas y vicios ... así saber dónde está con qué cazar presas ahahah soy un excelente cazador si quiero ahahahah

I've always watched my prey...
I'm observant by nature... 
I think I'm a good hunter.. hahaha
I think that about you too... hahaha

21 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Paul is a funny and amusing guy... yesterday he asked her what she did while she was sleeping... and Paul answered her by listening to music and picking my nose... it was in a cynical tone to answer the comments of this forum that say he only does that... hahaha

What time? I want to see it as I'm sure the humorous tone was only added in your head 😂

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Ho sempre guardato la mia preda ...
Sono un osservatore per natura ... 
Penso di essere un buon cacciatore .. hahaha
Penso anche a te ... hahaha

Ahahahah we should organize a hunt per hour hahahaha you and me ... But we miss who does the deer? ahahahah

very good night leora
very good night everyone
very good morning

see you all tomorrow

muito boa noite leora 
muito boa noite a todos 
muito bom dia 

vejo todos amanhã

sleepy good night GIF  good morning GIF

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

¿Qué hora? Quiero verlo porque estoy seguro de que el tono humorístico solo se agregó en tu cabeza 😂

At six he'll leave the apartment.. but he could leave at 6.20... and before he leaves he's told Paul to love him. Hahaha

Hace 11 minutos, una chica sexy dijo:

Jajajaja deberíamos organizar una cacería por hora jajajaja tú y yo ... Pero echamos de menos a quién hace el venado? Ah ah ah ah

hahaha... interesante propuesta... hahaha

ten cuidado conmigo soy un cazador habil y muy experimentado.. hahaha

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hahaha ... proposta interessante ... hahaha

Diffidate di me. Sono un cacciatore esperto e di grande esperienza ... hahaha

If you tell me so you make the challenge more interesting ... you can do two days of hunting the first day Leora and I (since she is bored we invite her) we do the prey, let's see if we hit "" "with a blow" "both ... Second day prey on you and Paul ... And let's see if I "" hit and shoot you ", with a blow hahaha

• Like 1

I will tell you that seeing them so close on the sofa embraced tenderness and envy ... Nice to be embraced in the evening to be pampered with the person you love ... Sad to know that they will be talking to each other before Paul's departure ...

• Like 1