Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

49 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Hello kiss, honestly I didn't follow the story between lana and Robert ... I don't know how Leora and Paul manage to stay so long separated and see each other so little ... I had already written it months ago in a post asking the same thing because I could not ... Can I only speculate that there could be a considerable cash reward behind it? Could it be a kind of favor that Leora does to rlc (rlc has "discovered and launched" "Leora ... After closing Russian apartments rlc was losing registrations so asked a kind of favor to Leora to come back to raise the program? Or simply because for now Leora likes this life that she doesn't want to give up because it makes her feel good .. probably none of these hypotheses will be the truthful one ...

I just logged off just to see was there any free rooms in Leora's apartment and the answer is No there isn't, so in order to watch her you have to pay each month, so the question is how did Leora last so long is easy, when Paul was working and not there, she connected better with people that had to to pay to watch her, but when Paul quit his job in the old apartment, her attention quickly turned away from the actual people that was happily spending their money each month just to feel a little connection from her,  but that small amount of attention from her went away once Paul start hanging around her 24/7, and that was the reason in the old apartment, people start canceling their membership, just go back to the replays before they go away and see the difference of before and after Paul's arrival, and you will see why this apartment is probably the most boring apartment on this site now

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I just logged off just to see was there any free rooms in Leora's apartment and the answer is No there isn't, so in order to watch her you have to pay each month, so the question is how did Leora last so long is easy, when Paul was working and not there, she connected better with people that had to to pay to watch her, but when Paul quit his job in the old apartment, her attention quickly turned away from the actual people that was happily spending their money each month just to feel a little connection from her,  but that small amount of attention from her went away once Paul start hanging around her 24/7, and that was the reason in the old apartment, people start canceling their membership, just go back to the replays before they go away and see the difference of before and after Paul's arrival, and you will see why this apartment is probably the most boring apartment on this site now

Yes 😀 that is the reason the number one spot of the live section thumbnails just happens to be Leora's. Plus there are at least three thumbnails in the top two rows of replays of guess who's apartment. Boring is as boring sees apparently. Hmmm!! 😉 Please feel free to enjoy your day.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, raul399 said:

now is when she.. turns off the phone, enters cc.. enters this forum and selects everything.. and goes to the translator and finds out all the nonsense we say.. hahaha

I would like to agree with you. But, I did not realize cc's was in her bedroom. 😁

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes 😀 that is the reason the number one spot of the live section thumbnails just happens to be Leora's. Plus there are at least three thumbnails in the top two rows of replays of guess who's apartment. Boring is as boring sees apparently. Hmmm!! 😉 Please feel free to enjoy your day.

I always enjoyed my day, but the thumbnails fluctuate, at one point she was number two, at one point she was number 5, but what does that tell you, people are hoping something will happen, that's why it started to fluctuates more when he's there, now you and I definitely know before Paul arrived she was practically always on number one or two

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Me gustaría estar de acuerdo contigo. Pero, no me di cuenta de que había cc en su habitación. 😁

and now is when I say .. I was wrong .. hahaha
and that's when I go to sleep...
good night... hahaha

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

now is when she.. turns off the phone, enters cc.. enters this forum and selects everything.. and goes to the translator and finds out all the nonsense we say.. hahaha

Why would she need a Translator.  She understands the English Language.

• Like 4