Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

3 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

whatever, I was just joking with my french friend, end of discussion, not falling for your fight bait anymore

It is not fight bait. It is the reason your were given a separate thread for which to display your maturity. Take it back there. Or become an adult enough to understand this forum is also to show respect and appreciation for the tenant who this forum is supposed to be about,😖

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

If they don't like you posting they can ignore your post, there's other members that enjoy your post

That is completey false and untrue. The majority of member visitors to these designated general chat threads do not care for the lewd and vulgar childish pic/gifs in what's supposed to be a general chat thread coming mainly from you and the other adolescent behaving poster. What's wrong, you feeling you need company to continue posting your b. s. here in an unappropriate thread ? I'm fixxing to contact StnCld and admin. about it and see what they think and have to say about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Albert1 said:

moi je pense que la jeune demoiselle n'en a que faire de tout ce qui se passe ici .

un gentil + un méchant cela fait toujours 2 clients

la preuve est sur la table 😉

Je ne lis jamais les commentaires des puceaux, des rageux, de ceux qui ne postent jamais de photos... tous des blablabla...;

mais ton commentaire est d'une puissance que j'adore. 

C'est complètement vrai : un gentil + un méchant = 2 clients.

Grande maturité !!!!

J'adore !

longue vie à nous... 😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1