Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

Never thought a kitchen table was much of an interesting place to set or lay on at all let alone an extended lengthy period of time. Especially when there are definitely other various furniture nearby in a residence that is what it's actually made for and so therefore is certainly much more comfortable. 

• Like 2

Just now, Nicholas said:

Never thought a kitchen table was much of an interesting place to set or lay on at all let alone an extended lengthy period of time. Especially when there is definitely other furniture nearby in a residence that is what it's actually made for and so therefore certainly much more comfortable. 

I make it a point to make love to the woman I am with on the kitchen table, hers or mine.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I make it a point to make love to the woman I am with on the kitchen table, hers or mine.

Oh, I see. So perhaps that may be what Big Ethel meant when she mentioned something about "her jugg and a kitchen table". 😏

• Haha 1

Paul´s visit was strange. I did not notice if they had intercourse. I only saw Leora giving him those wonderful blowjobs, bating at the same time and leaving Paul always confused. Did anyone see him leaving? What did he look like then? He did not show any emotions during oral sex, so what kind of a farewell did Leora get?

• Like 1

Gentlemen, I enjoy all of you. Each and every one. But I have been told in private by more than one person that WE, which includes me, need to get our collective shit together. This is a community. No one runs this which makes us all have a responsibility to respect our brethren (and the ladies, who have also expressed their concern to me). This is in regards to the content we post, graphic or just through our words. Not only are we alienating good members, we may be alienating Leora, and that is not ok. I am politely asking us all to think before we speak, watch what we post, and have a bit of concern for what we are really about here. We all want to see Leora and we all want to talk about it in our own way. So do I. Let's try to make this a fun place to go for everyone, please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Calle said:

Paul´s visit was strange. I did not notice if they had intercourse. I only saw Leora giving him those wonderful blowjobs, bating at the same time and leaving Paul always confused. Did anyone see him leaving? What did he look like then? He did not show any emotions during oral sex, so what kind of a farewell did Leora get?

She had her period so I believe that is why they did not have sex.