Name that song...

HarleyFatboy

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

''Where do we go...where do we go...where do we go from here''...

Clue - This line is followed by 1 of the greatest guitar solos in rock history...Imo, but also was way up there in UK's 'Planet Rock' poll...

No cheating guys...😉

has to be a song by Jimmi Hendrix??

or maybe Chicago???

23 minutes ago, happyone said:

has to be a song by Jimmi Hendrix??

or maybe Chicago???

Hendrix...great man. An influence on many of the great guitarists to follow in his footsteps. 

Chicago..25 or 6 to 4 is a great track, but it's neither of them.

The band are English, the amazing guitarist is German...although not with them now

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hendrix...great man. An influence on many of the great guitarists to follow in his footsteps. 

The band are English, the amazing guitarist is German...although not with them now

In that case, I am going to turn over the guesses to my esteemed European music lovers====:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, happyone said:

In that case, I am going to turn over the guesses to my esteemed European music lovers====:biggrin:

Ok...I'll expect a correct answer tomorrow, otherwise you get detention...Tbh, I'm not sure how big they were in USA...😏

Night..I'm off now 😉

Here's an easy one before I go ...

''You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave''...also followed by an amazing guitar solo which I can play note for note....on my air guitar lol 😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...I'll expect a correct answer tomorrow, otherwise you get detention...Tbh, I'm not sure how big they were in USA...😏

Night..I'm off now 😉

Here's an easy one before I go ...

''You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave''...also followed by an amazing guitar solo which I can play note for note....on my air guitar lol 😁

Hotel California:The Eagles

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Where do we go where do we go, is a line from Sweet Child of Mine Gun's n Roses  but they are not English and I don't think Slash is German!!!!!?

31 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Where do we go where do we go, is a line from Sweet Child of Mine Gun's n Roses  but they are not English and I don't think Slash is German!!!!!?

Hey Naga I've cheated and still can't get it😀😀.What I did find though was a band called Filter and a song called "Where do we go from here'"which is not to bad at all.But it's not them as they are from Cleveland Ohio??

Are you open to bribes😀😀😀😀

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hey Naga I've cheated and still can't get it😀😀.What I did find though was a band called Filter and a song called "Where do we go from here'"which is not to bad at all.But it's not them as they are from Cleveland Ohio??

Are you open to bribes😀😀😀😀

Here's a clue to the band...

image.jpeg.6c379e64ce595c5f364c18580586ace3.jpeg