Jump to content
HarleyFatboy

Name that song...

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,  I would like to try something and see how it works.  In 5 words or less, post lyrics to a song in which the forum members can guess as to what the song title is.  The rules are simple...try not to use the internet to the best of your ability....the song name must be 100% correct...the person that get's the most right, i will donate whatever those things are that CC allows members to donate to each other.

I will start it off.....

"I play for keeps"

 

good luck!!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2020 at 11:10 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

keeps

Which one do you want to hear? A few songs with that ending. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

Which one do you want to hear? A few songs with that ending. 

the one that has those 4 words in the lyrics.  you should be good at this!!  I was hoping that you would just think about the lyrics and come up with the answer by not using the internet, but hey...it's cool if you use the internet.  If you use the internet though, you only get one guess.  Good Luck 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the one that has those 4 words in the lyrics.  you should be good at this!!  I was hoping that you would just think about the lyrics and come up with the answer by not using the internet, but hey...it's cool if you use the internet.  If yallou use the internet though, you only get one guess.  Good Luck 🙂

I don’t know the name. The reason I Googled it, a few songs ends with that phrase. Am I wrong? Excuse me Harley,  I’m not all there. The VA has me on lock-down and I don’t like it. I gave them a piece of my mind and I ended up in the fourth floor in Lake Nona facility.  The rest, is history. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

I don’t know the name. The reason I Googled it, a few songs ends with that phrase. Am I wrong? Excuse me Harley,  I’m not all there. The VA has me on lock-down and I don’t like it. I gave them a piece of my mind and I ended up in the fourth floor in Lake Nona facility.  The rest, is history. 

You don't have to explain why you googled it Pirate!!  Screw this game, what's going on???  PM me if you can.  I love that you gave them a piece of your mind, and I know that in doing that the consequences don't always end well!  I never said that people couldn't use the internet, I was just looking for some fun on this forum and I'm glad you stepped up!!!  Let me know if there is any way I can help you!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 7:10 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello everyone,  I would like to try something and see how it works.  In 5 words or less, post lyrics to a song in which the forum members can guess as to what the song title is.  The rules are simple...try not to use the internet to the best of your ability....the song name must be 100% correct...the person that get's the most right, i will donate whatever those things are that CC allows members to donate to each other.t'

I will start it off.....

"I play for keeps"

 

good luck!!

Pretty good game.. But do you think that the horny members can wait to guess the name of a song while they are watching tens of pussies here and there ???

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Pretty good game.. But do you think that the horny members can wait to guess the name of a song while they are watching tens of pussies here and there ???

It doesn't look like the game is going to have many responses so I guess it doesn't matter!!  If people are so weak that they can't take a little time away from the same girls they have been looking at for years, then I can't help them!!!

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 10:16 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

It doesn't look like the game is going to have many responses so I guess it doesn't matter!!  If people are so weak that they can't take a little time away from the same girls they have been looking at for years, then I can't help them!!!

Hey Harley, I'm playing. I had to look yours up, I got Carla Thomas or Molly Brazely, neither of whom I doubt you meant.  I'm listening to a record right now, here's a lyric from it.   Every soul a battlefield!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Harley, I'm playing. I had to look yours up, I got Carla Thomas or Molly Brazely, neither of whom I doubt you meant.  I'm listening to a record right now, here's a lyric from it.   Every soul a battlefield!!!

Thank you AshleyXYZ for taking the time to even play such a silly game that I thought would be a lot of fun.  I never meant for this game to expose anybodies weaknesses when it came to music.  I merely wanted to have fun and possibly expand peoples knowledge of music and lyrics for that matter.  The lyrics I started out with are from the song Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi.  Thanks again for taking the time to provide what you thought I might have been going with those lyrics.  Just remember, there is no wrong answer...only more right answers!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Harley, I'm playing. I had to look yours up, I got Carla Thomas or Molly Brazely, neither of whom I doubt you meant.  I'm listening to a record right now, here's a lyric from it.   Every soul a battlefield!!!

Hemispheres: Prelude by Rush

 

Lyrics: Connect the space between!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Hemispheres: Prelude by Rush

 

Lyrics: Connect the space between!

 

Yes! New Divide of course! Linkin Park!

 

On our home, third stone from the sun!!!  Yeah!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Hemispheres: Prelude by Rush

 

Lyrics: Connect the space between!

 

My first had to be in memory of Neil. Still can't believe he's gone, and I missed their final tour when they came through here. 😪

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2020 at 11:10 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello everyone,  I would like to try something and see how it works.  In 5 words or less, post lyrics to a song in which the forum members can guess as to what the song title is.  The rules are simple...try not to use the internet to the best of your ability....the song name must be 100% correct...the person that get's the most right, i will donate whatever those things are that CC allows members to donate to each other.

I will start it off.....

"I play for keeps"

 

good luck!!

I'm a complete idiot for not getting that! All in fun though, duh

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here I'll play. 🤔

"I must have played them all"

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...