Name that song...

HarleyFatboy

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

'Wash it all away'...5 finger death punch

Sorry, I Got the band straight away from the great clue, but had to Google the track...

Omg, FFDP so good live! Yo @Slender Man, it's funny I had a lyric from Shinedown a few days ago, and you have. FFDP today. Saw them both in the same show here in Philly a couple years back. Hopw you guys are on still in a couple hours so I can play this with you's.

ย 

46 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hello,is there anybody out there!!!!?

Def Leopard!?ย  ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Omg, FFDP so good live! Yo @Slender Man, it's funny I had a lyric from Shinedown a few days ago, and you have. FFDP today. Saw them both in the same show here in Philly a couple years back. Hopw you guys are on still in a couple hours so I can play this with you's.

ย 

Def Leopard!?ย  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry Ash, I'm off to bed now...Chat tomorrow xx

Goodnight all...

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I need to check out they're next playing UK...I've only recently discovered them on Planet Rock...

Great to know you're a rock chick Ash...๐Ÿ’“

ย 

Hi Naga, I'm a hard Rock and a Country music fan. Go figure! Check out the song and video by them called "Wrong Side of Heaven"ย  Its the sad truth about how some of our veterans end up after coming home from battle. Very sad

• Like 2

Hi Naga, I'm a hard Rock and a Country music fan. Go figure! Check out the song and video by them called "Wrong Side of Heaven"ย  Its the sad truth about how some of our veterans end up after coming home from battle. Very sad

I'll check it out tomorrow...x

ย 

Def Leopard!?ย  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Great minds think alike. No matter what we disagree with these sites, music is always something real most have a connection with.ย 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Ash,I checked out that video and yes it's really sad.I was shocked to see how many Association's/ Websites for ex-servicemen and women went up at the end of the video.It would be a damn sight easier if we would all stop wanting to kill each other,no Armed Forces anywhere but as they say "that's Utopia man".

P.S.I've heard a whisper that Dolly Parton wants to front Metallica๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Goodnight, have a peaceful sleep

Hey Ash..just watchedย "Wrong Side of Heaven"ย ย 

Great song...straight to my playlist, Brilliant but really sad video ๐Ÿ˜ข...But thank you for the recommendation...#

On the same theme hear's another from my playlist..Great track, but very very sad...

They took off his clothes
They pissed in his hands

ย 

• Like 1