Name that song...

HarleyFatboy

16 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Ash,I checked out that video and yes it's really sad.I was shocked to see how many Association's/ Websites for ex-servicemen and women went up at the end of the video.It would be a damn sight easier if we would all stop wanting to kill each other,no Armed Forces anywhere but as they say "that's Utopia man".

P.S.I've heard a whisper that Dolly Parton wants to front Metallica๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Hi Dave. Its sickening to me how the sacrifice made by the vets and their families isnt held in a much higher degree. I'm with you, most disputes between countries or cultures are not worth going to war over, with all the death and maiming and families destroyed. I see a lot of homeless and addicted people around where I work, and wonder who they are, and how they ended up as they are. And I know some of them are vets who have lost their minds from what theyve seen and things they did serving. But there's not enough effort to get them off the streets and get the help they need. All those organizations are great, but they mostly help vets who are looking for help. As usual I'm off topic again., as almost everything I post is off topic. Guess I'll get "put in time" out one of these days. As for Dolly, that's not the country I like, but I'd love to see her get blown off the front of the stage vocalizing for Metallica!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Dave. Its sickening to me how the sacrifice made by the vets and their families isnt held in a much higher degree. I'm with you, most disputes between countries or cultures are not worth going to war over, with all the death and maiming and families destroyed. I see a lot of homeless and addicted people around where I work, and wonder who they are, and how they ended up as they are. And I know some of them are vets who have lost their minds from what theyve seen and things they did serving. But there's not enough effort to get them off the streets and get the help they need. All those organizations are great, but they mostly help vets who are looking for help. As usual I'm off topic again., as almost everything I post is off topic. Guess I'll get "put in time" out one of these days. As for Dolly, that's not the country I like, but I'd love to see her get blown off the front of the stage vocalizing for Metallica!

You're not off topic Ash...โค๏ธ

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Ash..just watchedย "Wrong Side of Heaven"ย ย 

Great song...straight to my playlist, Brilliant but really sad video ๐Ÿ˜ข...But thank you for the recommendation...#

On the same theme hear's another from my playlist..Great track, but very very sad...

They took off his clothes
They pissed in his hands

ย 

Yeah, same theme alright. Thats on my playlist now also. I gotta run, Guy just got home, and I dont want him laying down and falling asleep on me. I got much better plans in my head than that!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah, same theme alright. Thats on my playlist now also. I gotta run, Guy just got home, and I dont want him laying down and falling asleep on me. I got much better plans in my head than that!

I hope Guy enjoyed the meal you cooked for him Ash!!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 1:47 AM, nagachilli2 said:

Ok, definitelyย the shortest track that's in my top 10...

Lyricย 
There might be some other silly pretty girl
I'm singing it to

Band clue...
Opposite to the subject of AC/DC's Whole lotta Rosie...

Hi Naga,this is doing my nut in.HELP!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I hope Guy enjoyed the meal you cooked for him Ash!!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

He loved it! Desert was better than the main course, if the way he was slurping it is any indication.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2