Helena & Serj (2020) Part #1

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, firewall said:

but you follow everything so maybe you will join one day 🙂, you will see there is not a big difference between rlc and vh

no I don't think so because I know how to recognize that the VHTV project is not for me, so I prefer not to look at all
But I still follow what is happening via the forum and I allow myself to give my opinion from time to time

It's only mine, but I see a big difference between what's going on in the VHTV project and the RLC project

Just now, moos54 said:

no I don't think so because I know how to recognize that the VHTV project is not for me, so I prefer not to look at all
But I still follow what is happening via the forum and I allow myself to give my opinion from time to time

It's only mine, but I see a big difference between what's going on in the VHTV project and the RLC project

In what may moos?

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

depend the apartments, some apartments are very similar to rlc in my opinion,

i find the apartment of melissa for example very interesting in this moment with many new interesting guests

4 minutes ago, squish said:

In what may moos?

I don't even know if I can really explain it
it's just a feeling I get when I watch the two projects
It's really different in the way of being with participants but also with subscribers
there are good and not so good in both projects in these two aspects

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

depend the apartments, some apartments are very similar to rlc in my opinion,

i find the apartment of melissa for example very interesting in this moment with many new interesting guests

I'm not saying the opposite, I know there are apartments that seem really nice to follow
There are also girls on VHTV that I find beautiful like Darcie, Beverley or Melissa and I could mention many more but it does not make me want more than that to take out a subscription

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm not saying the opposite, I know there are apartments that seem really nice to follow
There are also girls on VHTV that I find beautiful like Darcie, Beverley or Melissa and I could mention many more but it does not make me want more than that to take out a subscription

it's ok, personally i am taking more pleasure on vh now than on rlc, there is always things make me angry on this site like the camera quality or thing like that but there is problem also on rlc (bad light for example) so for now i am here

but i have not closed the door to rlc i am waiting just new apartments

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

it's ok, personally i am taking more pleasure on vh now than on rlc, there is always things make me angry on this site like the camera quality or thing like that but there is problem also on rlc (bad light for example) so for now i am here

but i have not closed the door to rlc i am waiting just new apartments

In fact, it all depends on what you are looking for when you subscribe to this kind of project, whether it is VHTV or RLC or another
I know what I need and it's not what VHTV offers me, so I prefer to follow it through the members of the forum

For the rest, I don't think that one project is better than the other because they all have their problems