Helena & Serj (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, it all depends on what you are looking for when you subscribe to this kind of project, whether it is VHTV or RLC or another
I know what I need and it's not what VHTV offers me, so I prefer to follow it through the members of the forum

For the rest, I don't think that one project is better than the other because they all have their problems

depend, sometimes i am interesting to watch just the sex and sometimes some reallife with good parties and i have all of this on vh for the moment specially in the melissa apartment

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

depend, sometimes i am interesting to watch just the sex and sometimes some reallife with good parties and i have all of this on vh for the moment specially in the melissa apartment

good for you 😉

I don't wish to labour the point but I think the best choice for an apartment that is effectively 'closed' for 88% of a working day is to maximise exciting activity within that remaining 12% in order to get enough 'clicks' to stay viable. They will probably get the message after the first month has elapsed.