Leora, Malia - General Chat Topic 2020 January #5

happyone

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I don't understand if Malia is in apartment she isn't a civilian. Milia will need to earn her keep. 

Looking forward to seeing her body.

Aussie my friend remember the tenants do not have to do anything other than live normal life. RLC does not expect anyone to perform. 😊

• Like 2

Just now, Pepe said:

Aussie my friend remember the tenants do not have to do anything other than live normal life. RLC does not expect anyone to perform. 😊

Oh yes, totally understand this. I like Malia, she's funny and interesting. I'm looking forward to watching her go about her life.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh yes, totally understand this. I like Malia, she's funny and interesting. I'm looking forward to watching her go about her life.

I am not saying she never will, but if she does or doesn't is up to her no one else.

She appears to be very lovely young lady and I enjoy watching them interact together 😊

• Like 2

Just now, Pepe said:

I am not saying she never will, but if she does or doesn't is up to her no one else.

She appears to be very lovely young lady and I enjoy watching them interact together 😊

I think you understand I very respectful of Leora and any woman in the project/ RLC.

Having said that I've like her over many years know and understand she is very sweet and shy she isn't your normal RLC woman. That's what makes her special to avoyeur.

• Like 3

I wonder if Leora is ticklish? I plan to wait until she's asleep and sneak out of the drawer and run my tail all over her body and find out. I will report back my findings if I don't get lost. 😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I wonder if Leora is ticklish? I plan to wait until she's asleep and sneak out of the drawer and run my tail all over her body and find out. I will report back my findings if I don't get lost. 😁

hehehe, naughty 

I was going to give her a Koala cuddle 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Go ahead I'm sure she won't mind or better yet go snuggle with Malia 😉

Good idea, you stay tickling Leora, I'm going to snuggle in with Malia and give koala cuddles.

• Like 1