Leora, Malia - General Chat Topic 2020 January #5

happyone

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

certo,
ma io pago per tutti
e mi aspetto un buon servizio da tutti
e dato che Leora è stata più vestita da ieri che nell'ultimo mese insieme sono preoccupato
anche qui tutto è rovinato

Here is one of the differences between Leora and a cam girl ... Both girls are paid but the camgirl does what you want Leora does and can and must do what she feels ... This program should represent real life ( it has very little to do with real life) and these moments mirror the program name ....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

of course
but I pay for everyone
and I expect good service from everyone
and since Leora has been more dressed since yesterday than in the last month together I'm worried
here too everything is ruined

You really should re-read RLC website.

You pay for nothing more than to observe people in the apartments. They owe you nothing more so if no one every decided to get nude in front of the camera they have done nothing wrong. If you are not happy complain to customers support no one hear wants to hear your complaints here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

È davvero necessario rileggere sito RLC.

Si paga per niente di più che di osservare le persone negli appartamenti. Essi non devono nulla di più se non uno ogni decise di entrare nudo davanti alla macchina da presa che hanno fatto di sbagliato nulla. Se non siete felici lamentarsi con supporto clienti non si sente vuole sentire le vostre lamentele.

written now to rlc
The time has come for me to send Leora back to Russia
he has nothing more to give to this program
but with her all the girls
a drastic change of the palimpsest is necessary

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Good evening everyone, kiss ...
I understood the meaning but I think it is an inaccurate definition. Defining Leora a cam girl .... There is a lot of difference between a professional cam girl and Leora ...😂🤫🤭

I agree with your point of view and opinion of the matter totally sexy girl. Bravo to you ! 😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

written now to rlc

Adios Senor. !   You have done what (you ) think you needed to do. It is (your ) opinion and your option to express ! No patience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I guess the definition between exhibitionist and voyeurism has changed so much these days, but it's more in tune of what we're experiencing right now, but what motivates a cam girl is tokens( money that has been converted into tokens),  if you pay her enough tokens it's more possible that she will grant you a visual sexual request

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

written now to rlc

As unfortunate as it may be to express this, but the people at rlc may likely only laugh at such an email before deleting it my friend.

• Like 2

very good night leora and malia have a great day
very good night have a great day
very good morning have a great day
See you tomorrow

muito boa noite leora e malia tenha um ótimo dia
muito boa noite tenha um ótimo dia
muito bom dia tenha um ótimo dia
vejo voce amanha

Good Night Kiss GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants         good morning GIF

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Per quanto sfortunato come può essere quello di esprimere questo, ma la gente a RLC può probabilmente solo ridere ad una tale e-mail prima di eliminarlo il mio amico.

yes and i delete my iban and pay !!
this suck will hardly be paid by me!

26 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

of course
but I pay for everyone
and I expect good service from everyone
and since Leora has been more dressed since yesterday than in the last month together I'm worried
here too everything is ruined

I think it's good that RLC has changed something about this apartment. How many more months did you want to see Leora doing the same Thing every fucking day?

Crying here because she wears clothes is really ridiculous. RLC was supposed to be about the private life of the residents, not a 24/7 cam show. If this apartment now perhaps becomes at least a little more realistic, it is certainly a step in the right direction. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I guess the definition between exhibitionist and voyeurism has changed so much these days, but it's more in tune of what we're experiencing right now, but what motivates a cam girl is tokens( money that has been converted into tokens),  if you pay her enough tokens it's more possible that she will grant you a visual sexual request

And with RLC you get what you see if you don't like it don't renew your subscription.

esanders9863 this was not directed at you.

• Like 2