Jump to content
happyone

Leora, Malia - General Chat Topic 2020 January #5

Recommended Posts

Chat continues 1/16/2020

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

who is the friend 

She is Leora's friend from Krasnoyarsk. We know her as " Emi ". She visited Leora on several occasions in the last apartment.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember they had a fun evening with wine and orange juice, they woke up until the morning to dance, but then the time had been bad maybe due to too much drinking😂

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

I remember they had a fun evening with wine and orange juice, they woke up until the morning to dance, but then the time had been bad maybe due to too much drinking😂

There may be a repeat of that event. Should a couple of bottles of champagne show up at the apartment. Following one of their outings.  😁

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and the friend who was there in the apartment in the opedes room 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, scutus said:

She is Leora's friend from Krasnoyarsk. We know her as " Emi ". She visited Leora on several occasions in the last apartment.

What? Is Emi really here?

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the personal problems that Emi has now, I keep that to myself... hahaha 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised she's out and about and not tired after that long flight

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, esanders9863 said:

I'm surprised she's out and about and not tired after that long flight

Probably just to stretch her legs, and get something to eat. Plus I can't help but think that Leora will give Emi a quick tour of the neighborhood.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leora's hot... she's back at work... hahaha
will still be working with her friend in the same apartment... I think if... hahaha

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, scutus said:

Probably just to stretch her legs, and get something to eat. Plus I can't help but think that Leora will give Emi a quick tour of the neighborhood.

Leora said they went to "Ikea" to buy a blanket and pillows ... besides dinner, of course ....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm surprised she's out and about and not tired after that long flight

I think she probably has a lot more stamina than the previous guest. 🤣

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

already arrived there will be party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...