Leora, Malia - General Chat Topic 2020 January #5

happyone

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it's good that RLC has changed something about this apartment.ย How many more months did you want to see Leora doing the same Thing every fucking day?

Crying here because she wears clothes is really ridiculous. RLC was supposed to be about the private life of the residents, not a 24/7 cam show.ย If this apartment now perhaps becomes at least a little more realistic, it is certainly a step in the right direction.ย 

The most common sense response in this entire thread. Kudos

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have to smile regarding what is going on right now in the apartment. I recall posts being made about Leora not have any friends visit her, or have anyone to talk to. She now has a friend visiting ( although with the addition of her name, as an occupant ), suggests it may be a longer stay.ย  The same posts commented that she had no one to talk to.

It is obvious Leora has missed her, in person, conversations. Albeit, a bit one sided.

This apartment, regardless of what changes evolve with the additional person, will not suit everyone, as the changes made as a result of Leora's move to Prague has not.

It is an individuals preference if they enjoy what has/is happening. There are options, we the viewer have.

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Just now, esanders9863 said:

ย Our princess seems to have some alone time, so let's see what transpires from it

Just watch out for that black and white striped woodland creature stirring around. He can be very nafarious. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 3