B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

It's her second time now, is it a signal that she is moving? 🤔

Who gives a fuck anymore.  RLC is in a tailspin...they are desperately trying to keep this shit on the rails.  It has never been this bad.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Who gives a fuck anymore.  RLC is in a tailspin...they are desperately trying to keep this shit on the rails.  It has never been this bad.  

That''s true but the competition is also growing. But I don't think they will throw in the towell

Just now, costa049 said:

That''s true but the competition is also growing. But I don't think they will throw the towell on the floor

They are done.  I thought they might try and save it after Christmas.  When the Kristy crew arrived from Moscow, I knew they were grasping at straws.  The fact that Aria is still there means that they have no more players lined up.  More excitement...the under ware bathing queens are "having a bath" again. :dodgy:

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They are done.  I thought they might try and save it after Christmas.  When the Kristy crew arrived from Moscow, I knew they were grasping at straws.  The fact that Aria is still there means that they have no more players lined up.  More excitement...the under ware bathing queens are "having a bath" again. :dodgy:

I know what you mean but they also have to keep some of their most valuable gems, and to me Kristy is one of them. But nevertheless, it's a fact that continuing to bring repeated tennants is not the definitive solution.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I know what you mean but they also have to keep some of their most valuable gems, and to me Kristy is one of them. But it's a fact that continuing to bring repeated tennants is not the definitive solution.

May be to you...all i see with her here is complete disingenuous BS.  Along with her sidekick Alana...another disaster.  NOBODY else is watching them.  This apartment is not the same as her Moscow pad was.  The expectations are completely different here .  She may have been here before, but she fed the audience a fantasy of her and Kammy.  Moscow showed it was all BS.  I don't blame Kristy...I blame RLC.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I know what you mean but they also have to keep some of their most valuable gems, and to me Kristy is one of them. But it's a fact that continuing to bring repeated tennants is not the definitive solution.

rlc have the most lazy managers of the world, i think a kid of 10 years can do the same work,

rlc have zero ambitions and ideas since all the russian apartments was closed the last summer

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

May be to you...all i see with her here is complete disingenuous BS.  Along with her sidekick Alana...another disaster.  NOBODY else is watching them.  This apartment is not the same as her Moscow pad was.  The expectations are completely different here .  She may have been here before, but she fed the audience a fantasy of her and Kammy.  Moscow showed it was all BS.  I don't blame Kristy...I blame RLC.

The problem to me, from what I see, is that first, she is in the wrong place, because b1 is too small and monotonous to her. And second, Alana is a do nothing and monotonous girl, and she is being a bad influence for her too. And b4, as a last resort, can be her salvation for now

• Sad 1

Such a boredom in the villa that either the girls will die or I will kill myself .... I will never pay for that boredom again. Two bathing dolls in the bathroom each night with phones and tablets on the beds ... sadness and boredom. I started dreaming of starting a fake lesbian sex, only to have something in the boring villa ....