B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I don't think it's complicated at all.  I believe that every tenant has access provided to them by RLC!

There you go...I told him some of the guys here will be more knowledgeable than me on the subject...😏

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I not sure that is thru do you believe that RLC will give up so many potential voyeurs?

RLC is blocked for non-subscribers in countries like Spain, Russia and Czeck Republic, but you can just sign up/sign in, or use a VPN.

14 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I thought long and hard about this for a couple of minutes and made a list of past girls that were a bit more active than the ones here not.  It would be interesting to have them back for a few weeks.

Damira

Holly

Jessica

Megan

Naomi

👎

4 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I thought long and hard about this for a couple of minutes and made a list of past girls that were a bit more active than the ones here not.  It would be interesting to have them back for a few weeks.

Damira✔️

Holly✔️

Jessica

Megan

Naomi

👍

• Like 3

10 hours ago, costa049 said:

I have a curiosity and I don't know if someone already talked about it. Do they (tennants in general) watch or have they ever watched each other on rlc? Like, do they watch the other apts and houses? I'm asking because I've seen this happening on vhtv for example

I caught Evelyn scrolling the Thumbnails on more than one occasion. I can't imagine she wasn't also watching the feeds, assuming she had access, being the proper little voyeur she was. 

11 hours ago, costa049 said:

J'ai une curiosité et je ne sais pas si quelqu'un en a déjà parlé. Est-ce qu'ils (les locataires en général) se regardent ou se sont-ils déjà regardés sur rlc? Genre, regardent-ils les autres appartements et maisons? Je demande parce que j'ai vu ça arriver sur vhtv par exemple

Moi aussi sa m'intéresse.

Comment savoir si l'accès à RLC et bloquer en République tchèque et en Espagne ?

quelqu'un a déjà testé sur place pour confirmer ?

I’m interested in her, too.

How to know if access to RLC and block in the Czech Republic and Spain?

Has anyone ever tested on site to confirm?

3 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Moi aussi sa m'intéresse.

Comment savoir si l'accès à RLC et bloquer en République tchèque et en Espagne ?

quelqu'un a déjà testé sur place pour confirmer ?

I’m interested in her, too.

How to know if access to RLC and block in the Czech Republic and Spain?

Has anyone ever tested on site to confirm?

Pour avoir était à Prague récemment, oui rlc est bien bloquer mais tu peux passer facilement outre cette interdiction 

Il est déjà arrivé que les filles regardent rlc mais c'est plus pour voir si elles étaient en top cam plutôt que le fait de faire leur voyeuses 

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Pour avoir était à Prague récemment, oui rlc est bien bloquer mais tu peux passer facilement outre cette interdiction 

Il est déjà arrivé que les filles regardent rlc mais c'est plus pour voir si elles étaient en top cam plutôt que le fait de faire leur voyeuses 

Donc pour Prague un VPN suffi je suppose ?

Et en Espagne RLC et accessible ou bien Vpn aussi ?