B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

40 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Monica has come out in a big way compared to last year.  She even had a session with Milena bating her.  Now she's showing her pussy.

Monica and Ginger are the only ones doing anything in this house. 

i noticed much of the time it's the last month of the girls are the most interesting to watch because they finally start to forget the cameras, some girls just need 24h for forget the cameras and some will never forget the cameras 😁

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I have a curiosity and I don't know if someone already talked about it. Do they (tennants in general) watch or have they ever watched each other on rlc? Like, do they watch the other apts and houses? I'm asking because I've seen this happening on vhtv for example

They have in the past. Nellie bated while watching a heavy night at Masha's place and I'm sure some B4 girls have watched shows taking place in the other bedrooms live...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They have in the past. Nellie bated while watching a heavy night at Masha's place and I'm sure some B4 girls have watched shows taking place in the other bedrooms live...

That is weird, If we think about it. But they must sometimes have curiosity to see how it's going in the other places of rlc I don't know. And I wonder If they have a subscription on the site or if they have total free access by being tennants

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That is weird, If we think about it. But they must sometimes have curiosity to see how it's going in the other places of rlc I don't know. And I wonder If they have a subscription on the site or if they have total free access by being tennants

I'm not sure how it works but I think it's a little more complicated than that...

16 minutes ago, costa049 said:

What do you mean?

I'm not sure, but I don't think it's as straightforward for the tenants in Barca and Prague  to access RLC as it is us...I'm sure some of the other guys here are more knowledgeable than I am on the subject...

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure, but I don't think it's as straightforward for the tenants in Barca and Prague  to access RLC as it is us...I'm sure some of the other guys here are more knowledgeable than I am on the subject...

I not sure that is thru do you believe that RLC will give up so many potential voyeurs?