Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I hope Malia stays a long time she is very pretty.  We need yo be positive with her to encourage her to stay. I remember when Leora was new and shy.

MALIA...You have a great arse!...There, I've started the ball rolling😁

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I think we all agree that Malia is pretty hot. Kudos to the queen for adding a princess to the royal court. That being said, I have never seen Leora this happy!😀

What, even more than when Paul turned up...😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I think we all agree that Malia is pretty hot. Kudos to the queen for adding a princess to the royal court. That being said, I have never seen Leora this happy!😀

IMO She's been this happy ever since she arrived in Prague much happier than before her arrival for sure.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I don't know about without Paul but WITH her best friend it is surely a different ballgame.

She has not smiled this much in years. She is as of right now without him so....

• Like 3

Tbh guys...I love Leora! She's the girl I blame who got me hooked on RLC back in the day...But I haven't watched her much for quite a while now...just because she offers me nothing I haven't seen before. That's not a criticism...I know some of you guys worship her, and I can understand why. But, sadly you're probably thinking, I follow GOV because I don't know what I'm gonna get with the pretty quick turnover of girls..I like the mystery lol...Anyway, since the appearance of Malia, I'm tuning in more to Leora's place now...not just because Malia's attractive, but the interaction between Leora and her is great. True friendship. We all know Leora's an exhibitionist...but the way she's respecting her best friend...even wearing panties in the bath for 21 hrs last night, is class, imo...

Well done Leora ❤️

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh guys...I love Leora! She's the girl I blame who got me hooked on RLC back in the day...But I haven't watched her much for quite a while now...just because she offers me nothing I haven't seen before. That's not a criticism...I know some of you guys worship her, and I can understand why. But, sadly you're probably thinking, I follow GOV because I don't know what I'm gonna get with the pretty quick turnover of girls..I like the mystery lol...Anyway, since the appearance of Malia, I'm tuning in more to Leora's place now...not just because Malia's attractive, but the interaction between Leora and her is great. True friendship. We all know Leora's an exhibitionist...but the way she's respecting her best friend...even wearing panties in the bath for 21 hrs last night, is class, imo...

Well done Leora ❤️

I've always followed all of the apartments all the time. My support has waned but my interest has never done so.

• Like 1