Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh guys...I love Leora! She's the girl I blame who got me hooked on RLC back in the day...But I haven't watched her much for quite a while now...just because she offers me nothing I haven't seen before. That's not a criticism...I know some of you guys worship her, and I can understand why. But, sadly you're probably thinking, I follow GOV because I don't know what I'm gonna get with the pretty quick turnover of girls..I like the mystery lol...Anyway, since the appearance of Malia, I'm tuning in more to Leora's place now...not just because Malia's attractive, but the interaction between Leora and her is great. True friendship. We all know Leora's an exhibitionist...but the way she's respecting her best friend...even wearing panties in the bath for 21 hrs last night, is class, imo...

Well done Leora ❤️

Different strokes for different folks . We can't all like the same thing. For me the apartments do absolutely nothing for me and I imagine if Leora and Paul would have never have showed up on RLC I would not be here now. It's crazy I know the routine does not wavier. I enjoy watching her even if she was to never get naked. It's more than the bates for me, kind of hard to explain ,but it's not about sex.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Different strokes for different folks . We cant all like the same thing. For me the apartments do absolutely nothing for me and I imagine if Leora and Paul would have never have showed up on RLC I would not be here now. It's crazy I know the routine does not wavier. I enjoy watching her even if she was to never get naked. It's more than the bates for me, kind of hard to explain ,but it's not about sex.

Respect!..I know where you're coming from Pepe...😉

I would never dis any guy for their taste...As you say 'Different strokes for different folks'

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Respect!..I know where you're coming from Pepe...😉

I would never dis any guy for their taste...As you say 'Different strokes for different folks'

I think a part of it is for me there is the loyalty factor if that makes since.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Not sure what that thing is that attaches that onesie from front to back but I'm hoping it gets released!

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I think a part of it is for me there is the loyalty factor if that makes since.

You can be loyal to more than one woman. But then define loyalty