Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

Although it was certainly interesting and quite nice to be made aware that a certain little kitty has evidently been being shown some of it's desired and coveted attention again some recently, the occurrences have obviously caused another matter of intrigue to develop.

Apparently, it has seemed that although a certain little kitty has been receiving and certainly enjoying the attention it has been receiving again recently, it has seemed that a certain little kitty's nearby neighbor may have again been feeling pretty much left out and may have also been feeling neglected and lonely from apparently not receiving any attention lately for awhile now, such as has it's nearby neighbor, a certain little kitty. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Right in the middle of watching the football game, I glanced over and I'm noticing our princess is starting to tear up for some reason, now I'm wondering what's getting her upset

That is another thing I admire about her. Her Big heart and sensitive side. Just a movie she's watching on the tablet.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right in the middle of watching the football game, I glanced over and I'm noticing our princess is starting to tear up for some reason, now I'm wondering what's getting her upset

Switch to cam 10, and you can follow along. But you will have to add your own script. Using her reactions as a guide line.😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That is another thing I admire about her. Her Big heart and sensitive side. Just a movie she's watching on the tablet.

Now I understand this emotional reaction from her even more now, by remembering someone said she used to volunteer her time, at an animal shelter where she used to live

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It's gonna be a dry night fellas, but I'm not even sure I want to see anything now. Poor Jimbo will be disappointed. I've been sending him leading messages all this time...

Just tell him not to worry Pepe as always has her best interest and is taking good care of her 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

just don't like when she cries. Not conducive to my excitement about her. ☹️

Just another thing for the nay sayers calling her fake. You get the full package with her not some tramp behind the screen.

• Like 3