Is Meghan Markle just a scheming bitch?

7 minutes ago, squish said:

Me too. I think she gave Harry an ultimatum. The fact is that she doesn't know or care about the British way of life, cultures and traditions. The Queen deserves better at 93. She does not deserve her children. Apart from Anne they seem to be totally self-obsessed.

Yep I have a nasty feeling we won't see her in the UK for a long while if even at all now. Harry needs to grow a pair of balls I think and pretty quick otherwise i can see a divorce looming fairly soon once the penny drops in his thick head.

20 minutes ago, squish said:

Me too. I think she gave Harry an ultimatum. The fact is that she doesn't know or care about the British way of life, cultures and traditions. The Queen deserves better at 93. She does not deserve her children. Apart from Anne they seem to be totally self-obsessed.

Hi Squish,The Queen's children were brought up in the old fashioned restrictive, privileged,Royal way and never got the chance to roam free and live lives that we take for granted so to say she doesn't deserve her children is a bit harsh.Her and Prince Philip brought them up the only way they were allowed due to Royal Protocol.Personally I wouldn't change places with them for all the tea in China.

I think a lot of the problems with William and Harry have come about due to the way the Royal family has had to adapt to modern day society and how they are viewed.Princess Diana(God Bless Her) started to break some long standing Royal traditions plus being used by the Royal family to propagate the line and William and Harry have to have suffered some form of mental trauma after the very suspicious way that their mother died.In my view all the Royal Grandchildren have been caught up in the way the Royal family has had to adapt,they have jobs,seen active service etc,etc.

As for Harry and Meghan,they fell in love,the Royal family couldn't stop them and whether she is a goldigger or not it is what it is and if they divorced tomorrow I don't think Meghan will have to worry about where the price of her next meal is coming from(latest estimate is she is worth 5 million bucks).My opinion on this is that Meghan probably wants out of the Royal family but William is a bit of a rebel like his mum and is using his wife as a "get out clause" to further his/their plans for the future.As far as the latest news release is concerned they(Harry and Meghan) have stated that they do not want to receive any public funds.

Who gives a shit? The only reason that this is in the news is because Prince Andrew is a peadophile and they know that the type of forelock tugging chumps who would be interested in the Harry and Meghan news cycle will be easily distracted from the fact that all the Royals at least knew and covered up the fact that Andrew is a nonce.

It's fucking pathetic how people are so easily led to discuss bullshit like Harry and Meghan when Harry's uncle touches up kids - this thread is a new fucking low even for CamCaps. Have a word with yourself.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maturin said:

Who gives a shit? The only reason that this is in the news is because Prince Andrew is a peadophile and they know that the type of forelock tugging chumps who would be interested in the Harry and Meghan news cycle will be easily distracted from the fact that all the Royals at least knew and covered up the fact that Andrew is a nonce.

It's fucking pathetic how people are so easily led to discuss bullshit like Harry and Meghan when Harry's uncle touches up kids - this thread is a new fucking low even for CamCaps. Have a word with yourself.

Ok I've had a word with myself and after rereading your post I can see that there is nothing interesting or constructive to be taken from it.Just a load of aggressive bullshit like most of the stuff you post.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Ok I've had a word with myself and after rereading your post I can see that there is nothing interesting or constructive to be taken from it.Just a load of aggressive bullshit like most of the stuff you post.

The very strong evidence that Prince Andrew is a peado and his family have covered it up isn't interesting for you? Does he get a pass in your mind because he's a prince? Does he get a pass because you, an old man, are more interested in the celebrity lives of the Royals? Or does he get a pass in your mind because you don't care if your "betters" are fiddling with children?

Stay passive Dave, that's exactly how your Lords and Ladies prefer you to be.

Let me grab my popcorn before all the right-wing forelock tugging nonce supporters tie themselves up in logical knots whilst trying to defend Prince Andrew the Peado (by insisting that the Harry/Meghan story is more important) without coming across as dirty old men that don't mind a bit of it themselves.

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

The very strong evidence that Prince Andrew is a peado and his family have covered it up isn't interesting for you? Does he get a pass in your mind because he's a prince? Does he get a pass because you are more interested in the celebrity of the Royals? Or does he get a pass in your mind because you don't care if your "betters" are fiddling with children?

Stay passive Dave, that's exactly how your Lords and Ladies prefer you to be.

For a start

6 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Let me grab my popcorn before all the right-wing forelock tugging nonce supporters tie themselves up in logical knots whilst trying to defend Prince Andrew the Peado (by insisting that the Harry/Meghan story is more important) without coming across as dirty old men that don't mind a bit of it themselves.

You are one sad deluded misinformed person. You have just inferred that some of us are Paedophiles. You seriously need medical help.

4 hours ago, Maturin said:

Ahhhh so the passive liker of Ridgerunner's posts does have a voice after all there was me thinking he was simply a yes man hanging on to RR's coat tails 😂🤪🤭

39 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

For a start

You are one sad deluded misinformed person. You have just inferred that some of us are Paedophiles. You seriously need medical help.

This is an example of projection. mate. We read it up and down all the threads that you and your right-wing schlepps have infected here on CamCaps. Old men raging at a world that they no longer understand or can influence, seizing every opportunity to project their own insecurites on to anyone that disagrees with their narrow-minded bullshit.

If you support the Royal Family then you are supporting an institution that has covered up peadophilia within its ranks - that's not an insinuation, mate.

47 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

For a start

Think @Maturin has enough paedophiles over there without worrying over anywhere else 🤪

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Ahhhh so the passive liker of Ridgerunner's posts does have a voice after all there was me thinking he was simply a yes man hanging on to RR's coat tails 😂🤪🤭

This makes no sense. Have you every read any interaction between Woodworker's bullshit and my replies?