Is Meghan Markle just a scheming bitch?

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yes I am a UK citizen and no doubt you will get my views later but just wondering what the general opinion is of this current debacle within our Royal family.

She pussy whipped poor Harry, she embarrassed the Royal family & look how quickly she got pregnant & now she has a contract with Disney, i bet if she wasn't married to Harry she wouldn't have gotten that Disney deal, and don't be surprised if she decides to write a book

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

She pussy whipped poor Harry, she embarrassed the Royal family & look how quickly she got pregnant & now she has a contract with Disney, i bet if she wasn't married to Harry she wouldn't have gotten that Disney deal, and don't be surprised if she decides to write a book

Yep must admit I have to agree with you. Rather liked her to begin with and thought she would be good for Harry and the family but think she is showing her true colours and intentions now. After all she couldn't even be bothered to return to the UK with her husband for the so called family talks. 

A very sad ending I fear is looming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yep must admit I have to agree with you. Rather liked her to begin with and thought she would be good for Harry and the family but think she is showing her true colours and intentions now. After all she couldn't even be bothered to return to the UK with her husband for the so called family talks. 

A very sad ending I fear is looming.

Robwin i see her as a gold digger, she should've had the decency of going with Harry to face the Queen. Harry could've found a nice girl like his brother brother did with Kate. Meghan doesn't even get along with her father & sister, she a bad apple who's going to bring problems to the Royal family 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Robwin i see her as a gold digger, she should've had the decency of going with Harry to face the Queen. Harry could've found a nice girl like his brother brother did with Kate. Meghan doesn't even get along with her father & sister, she a bad apple who's going to bring problems to the Royal family 

Am afraid I have to agree with you Spy, dam shame eh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Am afraid I have to agree with you Spy, dam shame eh.

Me too. I think she gave Harry an ultimatum. The fact is that she doesn't know or care about the British way of life, cultures and traditions. The Queen deserves better at 93. She does not deserve her children. Apart from Anne they seem to be totally self-obsessed.

• Like 1