Nadin & Den (2020) Part #1

Seems they are learning,this shower must be the best view,better image quality i seen from this manager(if we don't count with their own place),hope they get a god balance,they(this new couple) dont look pros(thats good)but they seem comited to the project ,know were they are and probably will deliver when needed.Good start,restart. 

31 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Two month top.

They should't get  rid of moving boxes.

Will depend,if they don't receive visits then agree with you,they will last what others houses usualy last.If they have an active life in house,with visits etc then they could last a lot more.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Will depend,if they don't receive visits then agree with you,they will last what others houses usualy last.If they have an active life in house,with visits etc then they could last a lot more.

True, but their appearance is far behind current swinger (or semi-swinger) participants.

I mean Nadin must be a good person, but VH is not about personality. how do you compare Nadin appearance with Darci, Ari, Lika or  Melissa?

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

True, but their appearance is far behind current swinger (or semi-swinger) participants.

I mean Nadin must be a good person, but VH is not about personality. how do you compare Nadin appearance with Darci, Ari, Lika or  Melissa?

To be honest i don't fallow,know well who are Darci,Lika and Melissa.Ari i think she looks nice.If this couple is relatively active sexually(without big hidding)and recieve friends then i don't see reason for not last as much as others,Nadin looks perfectly fine,at least in my taste.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

To be honest i don't fallow,know well who are Darci,Lika and Melissa.Ari i think she looks nice.If this couple is relatively active sexually(without big hidding)and recieve friends then i don't see reason for not last as much as others,Nadin looks perfectly fine,at least in my taste.

We shall see. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

A really "hot" opening... Don't they know the first impression counts?

Normally, when 2 couples make a swinger, it is necessary that both 2 women and 2 men have a fairly similar physical appearance. In fact, it is not easy for a very beautiful woman to go with a fat man and vice versa.
Den is certainly not so attractive and therefore I imagine that women who will have to exchange their partner with him will not be attractive either.
We'll see...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, budda said:

Normally, when 2 couples make a swinger, it is necessary that both 2 women and 2 men have a fairly similar physical appearance. In fact, it is not easy for a very beautiful woman to go with a fat man and vice versa.
Den is certainly not so attractive and therefore I imagine that women who will have to exchange their partner with him will not be attractive either.
We'll see...

Interesting point. Let's see how it will go there. Without better cam views at the moment it's a waste of time watching there.