Elza & Casper (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Could also be just a wide shirt...

Or a nice push up bra๐Ÿ˜ฌ.Judging by her figure some nice size tits would make sense,but tits are like fruit..they could big big and firm,big and saggy..or big and rotten.Fok This don't make any sense๐Ÿ˜….

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, my point is to say, why on earth would tenants create an entire room in their house, where they are likely to hang out a lot, and earn absolutely no money? It's stupid!

Yep sure is but that's what you get when they think with what's in their crotch instead of the head ๐Ÿคช

This is confusing,isn't the dude residentย and the girl resident the guests that stayed in other house the last weekend?And just tease and nothing more..if so..her boobs aren't great..they look kinda big but also saggy.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

First time i saw them but last weeksย i barely saw any of this manager places, specially the one with strange dude

Just checked better and aren't the same guest couple(that stayed the weekend in Helena&Serj place).To be honest this girl resident don't seem to have big boobs,could be indeed just the top she is using๐Ÿ˜•.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Good lad ๐Ÿ‘ keep it up eh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Apresciated my friend.There is a fantasticย female doctor called Eboni Amore,but she is very expensive,very..talented..but very expensive.Maybe one day..maybe one day.๐Ÿ˜Œ.

• Haha 3