Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

Just now, Amy3 said:

I am quite alright thank you very much. Oh, look your transphobia is showing. I wonder how Leora thinks about people like me? For your sake, I hope she shares your fear, otherwise,.....

bad girl shame on you GIF

Just now, Pepe said:

Transphobia I'm not afraid of transformers I feel sorry for them and I will pray for you to find help. 😢

Well, I don't pray and I believe you have a right to be whatever you choose to be so you go girl!

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

...and the truth shines right through your prayer and burns your soul to cinders. I'm sure your goddess is pleased with you. What's next, will you wish death upon me, for my own good no less!

You are a woman. And you thought you could fool Pepe 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

à l’instant, jugghead a dit :

J'ai obtenu mon formulaire de réponse RLC concernant une caméra libre à l'appartement de Leora et Malia.

Bonjour

Merci de partager avec nous vos pensées, le service approprié examinera votre suggestion.

Profitez de l'observation!

JUGG sera le dieu pour filipe

• Upvote 1

Just now, jugghead said:

I got my response form RLC regarding one free camera at Leora and Malia's apartment.

Hello

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, the appropriate department will review your suggestion.

Enjoy the watching!

In other words sorry about your luck Chuck 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, jugghead said:

Probably. But at least I tried and more importantly, they responded. You know how bad they've been at that.

I've always gotten a imidiate response, but it's always the same caned response except for once they was actually interested in an idea I had and we exchanged a few emails back and forth, but never implemented it.

• Like 2

Just now, jugghead said:

J'ai reçu mon formulaire de réponse RLC concernant une caméra gratuite à l'appartement de Leora et Malia.

Bonjour

Merci d'avoir partagé vos réflexions avec nous, le service approprié examinera votre suggestion.

Profitez de l'observation!

Merci jugghead 👍

• Like 2