Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

20 hours ago, Pepe said:

You just admit that her personal business is not your business while telling people her business.

See her happy? I bet she's just estatic reading your post and thanking you for sharing her personal business. 🤣

If she doesn't want me to post anything about her, she can contact me directly, as she has done before ....
Besides, I only said that they were angry, which is obvious from the crying, the gestures and the tone of the voice, without detailing the conversation ....
Fortunately, it seems that the situation is evolving favorably, as they are able to speak without shouting ....
Have a good night...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, lwis said:

If she doesn't want me to post anything about her, she can contact me directly, as she has done before ....
Besides, I only said that they were angry, which is obvious from the crying, the gestures and the tone of the voice, without detailing the conversation ....
Fortunately, it seems that the situation is evolving favorably, as they are able to speak without shouting ....
Have a good night...

I seriously doubt she talks to anyone on this forum. It's still not right talking about her personal business just because you can translate.

• Like 3

Just now, Pepe said:

I seriously doubt she talks to anyone on this forum. It's still not right talking about her personal business just because you can translate.

I don't know about now at this current time but she has talked to many members of this forum in the past.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

So, does anyone know how to reach this great and powerful Leora? Perhaps one does not find a unicorn, it is the unicorn that finds you. I shall meander across the meadow with hope. Leora, oh great one, I call upon you! 🦄 

If she wants to talk to you, she will get in touch with you!

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Je ne sais pas pour le moment à l'heure actuelle, mais elle a parlé à de nombreux membres de ce forum dans le passé.

Leora si tu nous lis tu veux bien téléphoner à ton employeur et lui demander de rendre une caméra publique de la part de pilipo Albert et moi-même et tous les membres qui t'observent sur camcaps s'il te plaît

Leora if you read us will you please call your employer and ask him to return a public camera from pilipo Albert and myself and all members who observe you on camcaps please 🙏

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Non so ora in questo momento, ma in passato ha parlato con molti membri di questo forum.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Quindi, qualcuno sa come raggiungere questa grande e potente Leora? Forse non si trova un unicorno, è l'unicorno che ti trova. Vagherò attraverso il prato con speranza. Leora, oh grande, ti invito! 🦄 

I am not interested in being contacted by Leora this assumption .... But blessed are you I can barely speak to my neighbors hahahaha ... I barely answer the RLC support on some questions even does not answer ... If you contact ask how I can participate hahahah thank you

• Like 2

Just now, sexy girl said:

I am not interested in being contacted by Leora this assumption .... But blessed are you I can barely speak to my neighbors hahahaha ... I barely answer the RLC support on some questions even does not answer ... If you contact ask how I can participate hahahah thank you

check your PM's please

Just now, Amy3 said:

Fuck! Do you think I've blown my chances? Does she only contact the ones who fall at her feet? How brave is she? 

I detect a hint of evny there that you can't get the boys to praise you 🤣

• Like 2