Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

Can all of you just imagine how this thread will explode if Malia begins to take after the Matriarch of RLC, follows our goddess's lead to success and just imagine how many would begin follow her just like the "RLC GODDESS"

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can all of you just imagine how this thread will explode if Malia begins to after the Matriarch of RLC, follows out goddess's lead to success and just imagine how many would begin follow her just like the "RLC GODDESS"

The Matriarch is possessive and I'm not allowed to even look at or follow anyone if I do I get kicked to the curb and I don't want to end up back on the Russian front with her former roommate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

The Matriarch is possessive and I'm not allowed to even look at or follow anyone if I do I get kicked to the curb and I don't want to end up back on the Russian front with her former roommate.

She just likes your fluffy little white striped tail. Very impressed with it's ability to tickle her fancy 🤣😉

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She just likes your fluffy little white striped tail. Very impressed with it's ability to tickle her fancy 🤣😉

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Very well, I guess I'll have to take care of Malia's needs myself. I can tickle her without the stink.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Very well, I guess I'll have to take care of Malia's needs myself. I can tickle her without the stink.

Maybe if you're lucky Malia will paint your portrait with your nuts in your hand.

Pecans you dirty minded people 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

very good morning leora and malia
good morning everyone
very good afternoon everyone
very good night everyone
have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora e maila
bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos