Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

1:06 

Bedroom than bathroom 

1:15 bathroom faye with Sergio and Alisa guy

so alisas guy asked faye to fuck behind the cameras and also grab her from her neck, and faye said that to alisa and you can guess what happen, and than sergio learn the info and said to faye that she should share this info, after faye argue with her guy cause her guy fucked a prostitue,so its a mess, while alisa is fucking with everyone but she loves him and the guy cant propose to fuck other girl (totally insanity) now faye and her guy they kinda have unofficial realitionship just they didnt put tag on it and faye was kinda ignoring him so he fucked a prostitue and than faye learn it and boom another drama started and she was like we are together and how you could do that and blah blah blah (well what the hell faye expecting a guy to do? ) anyway my opin ion is that faye as hot tho she is that dump and drama quinn is, while what is going on with alisa i have no clue that realitionship is greater than my logic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

so alisas guy asked faye to fuck behind the cameras and also grab her from her neck, and faye said that to alisa and you can guess what happen, and than sergio learn the info and said to faye that she should share this info, after faye argue with her guy cause her guy fucked a prostitue,so its a mess, while alisa is fucking with everyone but she loves him and the guy cant propose to fuck other girl (totally insanity) now faye and her guy they kinda have unofficial realitionship just they didnt put tag on it and faye was kinda ignoring him so he fucked a prostitue and than faye learn it and boom another drama started and she was like we are together and how you could do that and blah blah blah (well what the hell faye expecting a guy to do? ) anyway my opin ion is that faye as hot tho she is that dump and drama quinn is, while what is going on with alisa i have no clue that realitionship is greater than my logic.

So alisa is like Alexandra she can fuck anyone but her guy can't 

Similar to the shit she did when Aaron locked her out of the room and she got mad and fucked some guy at melissa&Sergio apartment the same night 

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Faye is the one that needs to leave 

They seem to be trying to help alisa and her guy 

But faye once again 

faye is drama quinn, but she is the hotest girl right now.now will be interesting faye invited a guy, sergio said ok, but aparently the guy knows mellisa from back old times or something, and mellisa is very scared 😄

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

faye is drama quinn, but she is the hotest girl right now.now will be interesting faye invited a guy, sergio said ok, but aparently the guy knows mellisa from back old times or something, and mellisa is very scared 😄

Why is alisa still crying 

I thought the drama was over with her