Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

17 minutes ago, firewall said:

i think the best thing to do for now is aaron and minnie left the apartment because seems there is problem with them right now

i just start watching, aaron fight with sergio cause aaron said they haved tried drugs,and sergio got insulted for sharing this kind of info and kicked aaron out of the house,while was close enough to get things violent out of the house, after melisa said some things of aaron hiting someguy and shits.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

i just start watching, aaron fight with sergio cause aaron said they haved tried drugs,and sergio got insulted for sharing this kind of info and kicked aaron out of the house,while was close enough to get things violent out of the house, after melisa said some things of aaron hiting someguy and shits.

Translate faye and alisa

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

thanks for the translate 👍

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

can you provide time stamp? i'm watching now the aruement faye and her guy i guess cause some prostites and drama is involved

1:06 

Bedroom than bathroom 

1:15 bathroom faye with Sergio and Alisa guy