ADMIN. READ THIS

TBG 150

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried 3 different ways to get into this bord this morning. All of them give me this same message. IE. Chrome and FireFox.

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at camcaps.net Port 80

It does this constantly. It just took 4 tries to send a PM and 6 times to send another. I've all but given up trying to post here. It has to be this site, it doesn't happen anywhere else but here.

Anyone else have this complaint? If so, I haven't read about it yet.

I am aware of the errors. I recently made a few changes that seem to have reduced the amount of errors (at least for me). I am working with the hosting company to try to figure out what exactly is causing them. Thanks for the input.

I tried 3 different ways to get into this bord this morning. All of them give me this same message. IE. Chrome and FireFox.

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at camcaps.net Port 80

It does this constantly. It just took 4 tries to send a PM and 6 times to send another. I've all but given up trying to post here. It has to be this site, it doesn't happen anywhere else but here.

Anyone else have this complaint? If so, I haven't read about it yet.

I am aware of the errors. I recently made a few changes that seem to have reduced the amount of errors (at least for me). I am working with the hosting company to try to figure out what exactly is causing them. Thanks for the input.

• 2 weeks later...