Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

If Leora changed her character and became just another Barcelona-type model, she would lose her branding, and it would alienate her customer base.

I have faith that her character on the screen is similar to her personality in real life, and that she would not do that.

But then, I was wrong about Nora, who once paraded as "the girl next door."

In a realm of illusions, one is always in danger of being disillusioned.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If Leora changed her character and became just another Barcelona-type model, she would lose her branding, and it would alienate her customer base.

I have faith that her character on the screen is similar to her personality in real life, and that she would not do that.

But then, I was wrong about Nora, who once paraded as "the girl next door."

In a realm of illusions, one is always in danger of being disillusioned.

Fear not Foamy for I do not forsee her following in the footsteps of anyone and is and always will be the leader in all things Goddess as you coined along time ago.

On side note you need to clean up your side of the drawer. It's as if we have pigs in here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Hello everyone kiss ... this post is not meant to be an attack but I would rather a constructive dialogue between "" friends "" "
But if Leora instructs Malia on how to do in the house (like lying naked etc), wouldn't this apartment become a little like what happened several times in Barcelona? (to cite an example Irma taught girls how to massage and have fun hahaha) .... Didn't the massage between Leora and Malia look like other apartments in Rlc? I'm not saying that Leora has lowered herself to squalid shows like Barcelona but she looked a lot ... If I can, it's like her masturbations ..... I've been following RLC for a long time and consequently this apartment ... How come only in the last years Leora wet a lot of blankets and sheets? First years ever .... Maturing or adjusting to what most users would like to see?

My post was about Malia not Leora. All I was putting forward was Malia to at least be comfortable naked laying on the bed watching her ipad. I didn't even put forward anything sexual or want her too. If Leora could help her with it I can see why Leora couldn't help her bestie. The above is a lot of crap as I didn't write it or put it forward. The idea that Leora shouldn't help her best friend out I don't understand this point of view. The other point is there is a market for what happens at the Barcelona, it might not what you like or I but I sure others like that and don't like our Leora. 

• Like 2

I was among those who watched Malia and Leora have an intimate moment while slow dancing several years ago in Leora's second apartment. I am pleased that RLC decided to bring her on as she is the only person (other than Paul) to ever touch Leora on camera in her very long RLC tenure. I see this time now as an adjustment period where Leora is not bating as often and as freely. However, I am also seeing Leora begin to show in front of Malia while they are sitting or lying together. A few times it seemed that Leora was tempted to bate in front of Malia but thought better of it. I think (hope) that Malia will relax more as time goes on.  They were so close to kissing that night many years ago but it was fueled by "holiday spirits". If I knew how, I would send them a case of champaign to get the ball rolling. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My post was about Malia not Leora. All I was putting forward was Malia to at least be comfortable naked laying on the bed watching her ipad. I didn't even put forward anything sexual or want her too. If Leora could help her with it I can see why Leora couldn't help her bestie. The above is a lot of crap as I didn't write it or put it forward. The idea that Leora shouldn't help her best friend out I don't understand this point of view. The other point is there is a market for what happens at the Barcelona, it might not what you like or I but I sure others like that and don't like our Leora. 

I think your reading to much into this. Try it without using the Aussie accent.

What she is saying is if Leora starts teaching (which will never happen) her friend to lay naked that is one step closer to being like all the other apartments and taking away from what most of us like about her.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I was among those who watched Malia and Leora have an intimate moment while slow dancing several years ago in Leora's second apartment. I am pleased that RLC decided to bring her on as she is the only person (other than Paul) to ever touch Leora on camera in her very long RLC tenure. I see this time now as an adjustment period where Leora is not bating as often and as freely. However, I am also seeing Leora begin to show in front of Malia while they are sitting or lying together. A few times it seemed that Leora was tempted to bate in front of Malia but thought better of it. I think (hope) that Malia will relax more as time goes on.  They were so close to kissing that night many years ago but it was fueled by "holiday spirits". If I knew how, I would send them a case of champaign to get the ball rolling. 

Your brave to write that, if I had I would have been attacked with a lot of stuff I didn't write.

5 minutes ago, philo said:

That's your opinion, but you will never see your fantasy played out here.

• Like 1

I respect all opinions but don't place them higher than my own. I won't try to recount how many have tried to demean and discount my post over the years. Only a few have had the dignity to acknowledge that my analysis have been historically accurate after having attacked them (with some degree of hostility I might add). Can someone explain how expressing a personal opinion makes one a target for attack and derision?  I don't respect bullies and I don't even respond anymore. It's not "brave" it's just holding your space in the place.  Peace!

• Thanks 1