Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

19 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'm still looking for the Aunt. I only see Leora and Malia. Btw, 2 weeks now and Malia has done nothing.

Malia will never do anything. She is support for Leora, and that is ok with me.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

To me it is better Malia than Paul. But that is my opinion only. I will accept either one. Worse is another man comes in and sweeps Leora off her feet. Than we will be left holding our dicks. Literally and figuratively. But I don't care about me. I want her to be happy. that is my main concern, even if I never see her again. One day this will come to pass...

• Like 3

I've given this some thought, I'm fine with Malia being there as a friend only house mate for Leora. If it makes Leora happy having her bestie living with her I good with it too.

There's one thing Malia can start doing and it wouldn't take much work to do. Leora has her period and she stripped and laid sexy on the bed to entertain and titillate us. That's all Malia has to do is lay nude and sexy on the bed or couch every now and then. Leora would be able to coach her how to do it. It would mean the calls for Malia to bate would end and she would become a valued member of the apartment and take some pressure off Leora when she is ill or on her period.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've given this some thought, I'm fine with Malia being there as a friend only house mate for Leora. If it makes Leora happy having her bestie living with her I good with it too.

There's one thing Malia can start doing and it wouldn't take much work to do. Leora has her period and she stripped and laid sexy on the bed to entertain and titillate us. That's all Malia has to do is lay nude and sexy on the bed or couch every now and then. Leora would be able to coach her how to do it. It would mean the calls for Malia to bate would end and she would become a valued member of the apartment and take some pressure off Leora when she is ill or on her period.

I like your thinking. Only part I question is people  would stop demanding something more. I think the concept of RLC montra has went out the window and people come here to this apartment thinking it should be like all the rest and Leora refuses to lower herself to the level of the others. They will criticize her and say she's boring or she's just a cam girl trying there best to degrade her and they are welcome to do so, but don't complain when someone has something to say in return.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I like your thinking. Only part I question is people  would stop demanding something more. I think the concept of RLC montra has went out the window and people come here to this apartment thinking it should be like all the rest and Leora refuses to lower herself to the level of the others. They will criticize her and say she's boring or she's just a cam girl trying there best to degrade her and they are welcome to do so, but don't complain when someone has something to say in return.

Yes. I don't complain. I want some things but I demand nothing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

I'm happy just to watch the beautiful Leora, but as a bestie Malia should step up and help her friend out every now and then. There will always be asking for more or say the cam girl stuff. We never read their crap anyway.  To lay on the bed nude watching her ipad wouldn't be that hard to do for Malia.

• Like 3

very good morning leora and malia
good morning everyone
very good afternoon everyone
very good night everyone
have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora e maila
bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos
tenha um ótimo dia feliz com alegria

• Like 1