Rebecca & Hitman (2020) Part #1

4 hours ago, waldi said:

don't you like the girls? they were hot; cams could be better, but it's nothing new in vhtv; nevertheless place is definitely on my watch list; in terms of Melissa's apartment, what was interesting  in their flat last night cause I scanned the timeline and didn't notice anything  lol

Should be called "The Guests Apartment" because majority of the work is done by guests. Melissa & Serg are just feeders. LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, waldi said:

don't you like the girls? they were hot; cams could be better, but it's nothing new in vhtv; nevertheless place is definitely on my watch list; in terms of Melissa's apartment, what was interesting  in their flat last night cause I scanned the timeline and didn't notice anything  lol

i like the girls but this shit cameras killing me, it's like watching a top model on CB with a shit camera i don't watch personally, the video quality is very important for me on a voyeur site,

if all the cameras was like this ones in the kitchen ok but it's not the case there is one shit cam on the two in the living and two on the three in the bedroom it's bad and during this time we have a good camera in the hall !

it's the same thing for brock/lia i don't watch because of some cameras quality

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Slender Man said:

He is not that stupid. Elli the only decent thing about that apartment.

Elli is the best in that apartment and just a shame about the rest. Would like to see her get her own, but know it won't happen.

• Like 1