Helena & Serj (2020) Part #2

My high hopes for this apartment are starting to fade. Mediocrity on VH is sadly the kiss of death there being too many mediocre apartments all competing for viewing income. Burnout is a factor but too early for here. We know Helena has access to nubile friends and family connections but she is possibly apprehensive after those guests 'went out of control' as VH put it and she was probably fined. The main thing is that she has the connections. We shall have to wait to see if wishes to exploit them.

• Like 2

The reason why there are no posts since Monday is because there is nothing to post about. I received a prompt from the 'Chickstream' ad and identified Helena in it. One of the viewing options was 'golden showers.' Now that would be a thing! Unable to resist I clicked on it and - nothing happened. Bit of a recurrent theme currently but one that I am still hoping will soon change.

6 minutes ago, squish said:

The reason why there are no posts since Monday is because there is nothing to post about. I received a prompt from the 'Chickstream' ad and identified Helena in it. One of the viewing options was 'golden showers.' Now that would be a thing! Unable to resist I clicked on it and - nothing happened. Bit of a recurrent theme currently but one that I am still hoping will soon change.

Nope it's called golden rain. And it means when some stupid people tip so much in this webcamming nonsense that the tips rain down on the cam worker...

But I have to tell you I had to Google it too. 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope it's called golden rain. And it means when some stupid people tip so much in this webcamming nonsense that the tips rain down on the cam worker...

But I have to tell you I had to Google it too. 😂

Jabs you talking pish again.😆

• Haha 1

Something must have happened to make Helena rein back and lie low. Perhaps it was a VH fine from that earlier girly party. She is obviously needing the cash or she wouldn't be turning to camchicks. I do hope she is not just waiting for the lease to end. She needs to exploit her excellent contacts. This attractive 20 year old has been exciting before and she can be exciting again.

6 hours ago, squish said:

This attractive 20 year old has been exciting before

I must have missed this. It was always other people (mainly Deborah) visiting making this place exciting. Helena & Serj were always an incredibly boring couple...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I must have missed this. It was always other people (mainly Deborah) visiting making this place exciting. Helena & Serj were always an incredibly boring couple...

Yes but don't you remember when Serj visited A&E and Helena had sex in colour with a make guest, twice I think.