B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

I even think that the short stays (and by short I mean also three months) make it that there is so little to see. 

The girls are just visiting and their real apartments are somewhere else. What RLC needs are more single or roommate apartments. Places where the girls really settle down and have a real life.

Since the GOV apartments are roommate apartments--RLC can just rename them ---then you can stop with the GOV broken record. 😏

• Like 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Since the GOV apartments are roommate apartments--RLC can just rename them ---then you can stop with the GOV broken record. 😏

There is a substantial difference. In my understanding, the girls should really be at home in a roommate apartment. Ideally with friends and acquaintances in the area. It should have a long-term perspective for the girls, so that it is actually worth having visitors in the apartment. In GOV the girls move out much too fast, there is no motivation to really live in these apartments. 

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Am I wrong or are the new girls without much tats?

Girls with tats give me the 'Cindy anxiety' 😏

Sorry to tell you that but in this case, it would be better for you to change the channel ^^
Juliet has big tattoos and Emmy has small ones
And then I still think we will see Cindy again tonight and that she will share the room with Kim at least tonight
You haven't finished complaining with the girls, so happy?:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to tell you that but in this case, it would be better for you to change the channel ^^
Juliet has big tattoos and Emmy has small ones
And then I still think we will see Cindy again tonight and that she will share the room with Kim at least tonight
You haven't finished complaining with the girls, so happy?:biggrin:

stay where you are SierraTM, you are doing just fine!