Post you don't want to make

Guest jackson23

Guest jackson23

Something very serious is happening in Nora's life. She was crying for a long time in the living room with Kiko comforting her. He has left for work or school and she was on Skype or something for a long time crying in the little bedroom. She is now in the bathroom on Skype by looking at the reflections.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

do not forget that his country ukraine is currently undergoing a revolution, which perhaps gives him a lot of trouble against his family

And do not forget that millions of Ukrainians were killed and starved to death by the Russians under Stalinist rule. www.hawaii.edu/powerkills

Ukraine wants to join the EU so it can jump on the gravy train which is funded by the Germans and mostly the UK. Then all their wonderful citizens can join the millions of Polish, Romanians and Bulgarians who have come to the UK to 'work' which is another word for claiming benefits and getting free health care and housing!!!!

It is now projected that this wonderful little island called 'Great Britain' will have to cope with 132 million people by 2100! (Up from 62 million)  The entire increase being driven by immigrants. God help my kids and grand kids. At least I wont be around to see it!!

Yeah, I'm glad I don't have a lot of time on this planet.

Have you noticed though, that it's only English speaking countries that cater to these Leftist ways. What's up with that. Northern Austalia is like a little Viet Nam and Korea. New Zealand is right with them and loaded with all of the Polynesians.

I think its because of our guilt over our colonial past!!!

We certainly took advantage of them but we also civilised them and taught them how to run a modern country. The problem is as soon as we walked away (or in the case of the US they threw us out!! LOL!!) they forgot what we taught them and reverted to their retarded tribal ways and have been fighting each other since!

Did you know that the expression 'Missionary' position was called that because our missionaries taught them how to have sex in a 'civilised' way!!!  I think its the only thing we got wrong!!!!!

The thing is, if you look at the condition in which most of them live, there is nothing civilized about it. The were savages, are savages and will always be savages.

They leave their resident shitholes to come to my once pristine country and turn it into the same type of shithole that they left.

Guest jackson23

Stay tuned second edition of illegal alien reform coming to the US soon. Has been decided the average person has way to much money.

Hard to argue any of that. But in order to do any of it, the Christian masses need to be educated as to why they must unite. Here is a great analogy. It's been around a while, but the words change up a bit every so often.

THE  NEW ANT and the Grasshopper, Two Versions: 

The  ANT AND THE GRASSHOPPER 

This one is a little different.... Two  Different Versions ... Two  Different Morals   

OLD  VERSION 

The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter. 

The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away. 

Come  winter, the ant is warm and well fed.

The  grasshopper has no  food or shelter, so he dies out in the cold.

MORAL  OF THE OLD STORY: 

Be  responsible for yourself!

MODERN  VERSION 

The  ant works hard in  the withering heat and the rain all summer long, building his house  and  laying up supplies for the winter.

The  grasshopper thinks the ant is  a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away. 

Come  winter, the shivering grasshopper calls  a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while he is cold and starving. 

CBS,  NBC, PBS, CNN, and  ABC show up to provide  pictures of the shivering grasshopper next  to a video of the ant in his comfortable home with a table filled with food. 

America is stunned by the sharp contrast.

How  can this be, that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so?

Kermit  the Frog appears  on  Oprah with  the grasshopper and  everybody cries when they sing, 'It's Not Easy Being Green ...' 

Occupy  the Anthill stages a demonstration in front of the ant's house where the news stations film the SEIU group singing, We shall overcome.

Then, Rev Al Sharpton's assistant has  the group kneel down to pray for the grasshopper while he damns the ants. The Reverend Al cannot attend as he has contractual commitments to appear on his MSNBC show for which he is paid over two million dollars a year to complain that rich people do not care.

President  Obama condemns  the ant and  blames

President  Bush 43, President Bush 41, President Reagan, Christopher Columbus, and the Pope for  the grasshopper's  plight…. 

Nancy  Pelosi & Harry Reid

exclaim  in an interview on The View that the ant has gotten  rich off the back of the grasshopper, and both call for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his fair  share.

Finally, the EEOC drafts the Economic Equity & Anti-Grasshopper Act retroactive to the beginning of the summer.

The ant is fined for failing to hire a proportionate number of green bugs and, having  nothing left to pay his retroactive taxes, his home is confiscated by the  Government  Green Czar and given to the grasshopper.

The  story ends as we see the grasshopper and his free-loading friends finishing up the last bits of the ant's  food while the government house he is in, which, as you recall, just  happens to be the ant's old house, crumbles around them because the grasshopper  doesn't maintain it. 

The ant has disappeared in the snow, never to be seen again.   

The grasshopper is found dead in a drug related incident, and the house, now abandoned, is taken over by a gang of spiders who terrorize the ramshackle, once prosperous and  peaceful, neighborhood. 

The entire Nation collapses bringing the rest of the free world with it.

MORAL  OF THE STORY:

Be careful how you vote in 2014 and 2016. 

I've sent this to you because I believe that you are an ant not a grasshopper ! 

Make sure that you pass this on to other ants . 

Don't bother sending it on to any grasshoppers because they wouldn't understand it anyway.