Post you don't want to make

Guest jackson23

Guest Squirrel

God help the world if the US people lose the fight against tyranny. The UK has been a beacon for freedom for hundreds of years. We drew up the Magna Carta from which the US constitution was born. We have fought war after war to help others reclaim freedom or taste it for the first time and yet we are now being swallowed up by the EU.

An EU that is totally undemocratic. It is busy recreating the Soviet Union. The European Soviet Union. Individual nationhood swallowed and destroyed by a federal government answerable to no-one.

We MUST stop them now. The UK is the only country in Europe who can stop the march to federalism.

The US is the only nation who can save the world from tyranny but first you must save yourselves from the tyranny of your own federal government. Save yourselves from a debt mountain that is seemingly already out of control. Save yourselves from following the European ideas of entitlement, entitlement, entitlement without responsibility.

I already doubt Obama loves America, after all he is an African by birth!!! He hates the UK for what he sees the damage it did to Kenya (were he was born!). If he hates the UK and the US he hates freedom. Obama has presided over more and more Presidential decrees than even Bush ever did. Democracy to Obama is an inconvenient truth (where have we heard that expression before!).

If he wasn't black he would be called out as the worst ever US President since the last worst US President!! Let's face it guys US Presidents haven't been very good since Lincoln!!!

Quite right. Bloody well right.

You've got a right to disagree.

But God bless the Constitution of the United States, the Queen of England, and John Locke. We will suffer, but we will endure. To the end.

Now, about Nora, her possible family, and that region we know as "The Ukraine."

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

And Lincoln was assinated because he took pity on the slaves. Had he not set them free and let them breed rampantly, we may not be in this position.

Every US President is genetically matched. Check the facts for yourselves. It absolutely must remain in the family.

The Bill of Rights as originally written does not allow slavery of any human. Period. It never did. Lincoln merely enforced the Law. He didn't seek to destroy the Republic. And he saved it.

Rodent and Chemical-Accident-Man need to discuss this complex subject over either Single Malt Scotch or fine Vodka. (I'd prefer Tequila, of course, but hey...) You supply transit; I'm inland, old, and freezing. Thanks. Red Dixie cup for the drink will do just fine...

I guess I'll have to bring the Fine China out for this meeting of the minds. I have no idea about the type of Scotch Whiskeys out there, I never could aquire a taste for it. But I do know about a fine Tequila or an exceptionally fine Vodka.  :)

I'll keep quiet about any other recreational substances.  :-X

What was that song about the little red Solo cup?

God help the world if the US people lose the fight against tyranny. The UK has been a beacon for freedom for hundreds of years. We drew up the Magna Carta from which the US constitution was born. We have fought war after war to help others reclaim freedom or taste it for the first time and yet we are now being swallowed up by the EU.

An EU that is totally undemocratic. It is busy recreating the Soviet Union. The European Soviet Union. Individual nationhood swallowed and destroyed by a federal government answerable to no-one.

We MUST stop them now. The UK is the only country in Europe who can stop the march to federalism.

The US is the only nation who can save the world from tyranny but first you must save yourselves from the tyranny of your own federal government. Save yourselves from a debt mountain that is seemingly already out of control. Save yourselves from following the European ideas of entitlement, entitlement, entitlement without responsibility.

I already doubt Obama loves America, after all he is an African by birth!!! He hates the UK for what he sees the damage it did to Kenya (were he was born!). If he hates the UK and the US he hates freedom. Obama has presided over more and more Presidential decrees than even Bush ever did. Democracy to Obama is an inconvenient truth (where have we heard that expression before!).

If he wasn't black he would be called out as the worst ever US President since the last worst US President!! Let's face it guys US Presidents haven't been very good since Lincoln!!!

Obama's real name is Barry Soetoro then later in years had his name changed to Barak Hussein Obama.

Guest Squirrel

The only good thing about Biden is, he loves fast classic cars and fast women. Other than that, he's as useless to this country as tits on a bull.

You forgot to mention how hilarious the gaff master can be... ;D