Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

11 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

C'Γ¨ una parte particolare che attira lo sguardo piΓΉ di altre ?. LOL

Hello friend kiss, ... There is a part in Bogdan that attracts my gaze most of all ... His eyes or his black mole on his back ahahahah lie,😜

• Haha 1

Hello... if I was the one who said that Leora has gained a lot of weight... if you look at a picture of her in August and one of her now the change is very noticeable... it is a constructive criticism, she doesn't do any exercise... she spends her day lying down, couch, bed... etc... her habits are not healthy, nor is her food healthy, too sweet, that is not healthy for the body...
How long has it been since you have been out in the sun?... your body is lacking in vitamin D.... maybe I am too critical ... but I am honest...
Many people say that her orgasms are false, they are not false when she has them, but if it is false, make us believe that it is something natural, that she feels like it...Β 
For me that magic I had before has disappeared ... now I see his masturbations, false ... and that does not prove desire in me ... since the beginning of January I have not masturbated anymore watching her masturbate... it doesn't excite me lately... I am sincere...Β 
I also have to say, that every time someone says something negative about Leora, he is criticized, he is a troll... hahaha, maybe, that is why this forum has declined in the last weeks, we all have to be authentic and be able to say what we really believe... we have to accept each other, with our defects and our virtues.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

since the beginning of January I have not masturbated anymore watching her masturbate... it doesn't excite me lately...Β 
Β 

You can get help for the ED issue these days raul399. Have you had your prostate checked lately? Or maybe a your having a change of life moment? 🀣🀣🀣

Only joking raul399

• Haha 2