Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

Just now, jugghead said:

Pepe, the only explanation is jealousy. Think about it dude. What happened right before his tirade? It was a love fest of the woodland creatures. And it's not just him that is pissed. We got targets on our backs.

Just ain't no room for trolls and negative people here. Just move along.

• Like 2

Just now, Thestarider said:

th?id=OIP.85KeJol2ALSHJWXDZcp4cwDbEc&w=1 Make sense now ?

The definition of "stir the pot" is: to enjoy causing trouble for others "stir the pot" means to enjoy causing trouble for others

They want to be the hero. I came in and stirred up shit look at me Yada, Yada, Yada.

Just now, jugghead said:

I was just going to welcome Pulo to the woodland clan as a feral cat and not a pampered one too. Dude fucked that up as well. 🀣

Something I noticed it's almost always the ones who are not a premium member and in no way support the forum. I might have a little more respect for someone who supports the forum.

• Like 2

Thing I don't get is why someone would come on here and say "why do you worship Leora" on Leora's fan page. Look, I really like her, but i have a job andΒ  a girlfriend, Don't tell me you know what I do because fuck you asshole. Tell me you "have a life". Anyway fuck me for sure but what about others who come on here and Leora might be all they got to get them through the day? how dare you disrespect them.

• Like 2

I reallyΒ think Leora needs to help her best friend out. Leora would know what turns Malia on and she could set something up. I loved the nude Malia with her not worrying about showing her vagina. This was excellent to watch her not worrying about it.Β 

Just now, jugghead said:

Thing I don't get is why someone would come on here and say "why do you worship Leora" on Leora's fan page. Look, I really like her, but i have a job andΒ  a girlfriend, Don't tell me you know what I do because fuck you asshole. Tell me you "have a life". Anyway fuck me for sure but what about others who come on here and Leora might be all they got to get them through the day? how dare you disrespect them.

She's not going anywhere no matter what these people say. They think they can control what she does. I don't think so. Call me a Gestapo all you want I am not going to sit by whlie the rest of us are just trying to have fun and people want to come disrupt the forum.

You can criticize her that is not the problem it's how you do it and if that's all you're going to do then don't. If youΒ  don't like it contact the mods and complain.

Sorry mods if you get an influx of complaints.

• Like 1