Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

26 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora you have acknowledge her skill at using angles to show her beautiful body to us. It's a real skill learnt over the years. Leora is always moving ensuring she gives us the perfect views.

Β 

Aussie, Leora is applying the perfect view on one camera, then gives everyone time to get that camera to open up. Then when everyone gets settled in, say like earlier she utilized cam 10 to the max during her bate. After the bate she went back to cam ten. With the enticing display.  But then switched to cam 9, just long enough to get us to switch to it. 😁 Then back to cam 10 she goes.

Do not take this as a complaint. It is not. Especially when she is giving us the ultimate in views, and at the same time that little half smile sneaks out !!☺️

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Aussie, Leora is applying the perfect view on one camera, then gives everyone time to get that camera to open up. Then when everyone gets settled in, say like earlier she utilized cam 10 to the max during her bate. After the bate she went back to cam ten. With the enticing display.  But then switched to cam 9, just long enough to get us to switch to it. 😁 Then back to cam 10 she goes.

Do not take this as a complaint. It is not. Especially when she is giving us the ultimate in views, and at the same time that little half smile sneaks out !!☺️

She is the master at it, wonderful skill to keep us interested.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Too many choices.....

Do I watch Leora in the bedroom being very sexy and beautiful.

Or.... watchΒ 

Malia in the bathroom trying her best not to look sexy but get sucked in to watching just in case she does.

What do I do? To many choices.

Dual monitors, my friend: dual monitors solve such issues. And make them big, hi-rez screens. No tiny phone screens; no tablet screens either. We're talking manly screens here, pilgrim. We're talking the Komodo Dragons of monitors.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Dual monitors, my friend: dual monitors solve such issues. And make them big, hi-rez screens. No tiny phone screens; no tablet screens either. We're talking manly screens here, pilgrim. We're talking the Komodo Dragons of monitors.

All the while Pepe is watching on his stupid phone screen 😞

• Haha 1

ceiling GIF

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Β 

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Duel monitors, my friend: dual monitors solve such issues. And make them big, hi-rez screens. No tiny phone screens; no tablet screens either. We're talking manly screens here, pilgrim. We're talking the Komodo Dragons of monitors.

Foamy, if I may add to that. Dual systems, separate pc's for each monitor. With each pc having at least two different browsers.😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Foamy, if I may add to that. Dual systems, separate pc's for each monitor. With each pc having at least two different browsers.😁

Gee wiz, all I use is a laptop.... I need to step up my game here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

Hello kiss, do not believe you understand a woman, because when you think you have understood a woman you realize that you had not understood anything .... We are women ... You men do not say anything and we women have already understood everything, we women say it all and you men have understood nothing ... Men must find the strength to face life, we women where do we find the strength? It is strength that finds us ...πŸ₯°

I sincerely hope some of that was just hyperbole and that you do not honestly believe all of it, because if so, there are parts that I certainly do not agree with and know otherwise.