Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Choices if you could only mount one.

LEFT OR RIGHT?

I might be to much for Leora! Leora would you like to confirm that? 😍

51 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Gee wiz, all I use is a laptop.... I need to step up my game here.

Look at it this way.  You don't have to start the generator before you turn your lap top on !!!😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

hehehe being a little naughty Leora needs to leave a dildo where Malia can find it.Β 

Β  Β She has mate. In the bathroom drawer. Again, I hate to be pessimistic, but anything happening with her is highly unlikely, that is, other than being there and being a roommate and company to the woman who a number of admirers have admired and liked for some time now.

Β  Β But that has certainly changed the dynamics of frequency of occasionsΒ of interesting activities at the residence imo.Β 

20 hours ago, jugghead said:

I will never block anyone. It is my policy to hear people out. I'm sorry if this effects you negatively.

I have no problem with your policy, I just find it a waste of time to hear from people who are always negative.Β  I don't argue I just keep moving.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm going to be brave and make an early call.

"It doesn't look like Malia is going to bate"Β 

My guess is as soon as the movie, or program is over. Malia will go to either her room, or like last night, to the couch. Presuming your were commenting for today.

Β On the long term call. Although I will never, say never !Β  I do not anticipate seeing her bate during her visit in Prague.Β 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1