B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February / March)

39 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Or Irma just doesn't  like the smell of Tina or Elettra....................LOL !

I'd love  to smell all 3 of them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really hope you're wrong...

image.jpeg.d87e7636979749cbb1ced0c1248e5724.jpeg

Actually, even I am starting to agree to this! It is enough of these two guys now! We want the tenants to try live their own lifes, not arrange these stupid forced shows!

• Like 2

I also heard Irma talking about strip tease and Ginger screamed money, money, money, you have to see if they earn the money from RLC in the apartment or maybe on the side of a street, with me they would not have much luck, apart from Irma, for the other two I would not spend a penny.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Actually, even I am starting to agree to this! It is enough of these two guys now! We want the tenants to try live their own lifes, not arrange these stupid forced shows!

Here they are living their own real life. Happy now?  You have it 95% of the time. Let the other enjoy a  party with guys or if you want you can call it show once or twice a month . It will not kill you believe me. You have b2 and b4 always a girls with real boring life enjoy it

26 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

Here they are living their own real life. Happy now?  You have it 95% of the time. Let the other enjoy a  party with guys or if you want you can call it show once or twice a month . It will not kill you believe me. You have b2 and b4 always a girls with real boring life enjoy it

Yes, actually, if you read this thread regularily, you know that I totally share your view. I'm all for more guys and more wild parties! It's just these two guys I think we've seen enough of, it is now the 3rd group of girls that bring these same guys to do these same shows with, and most of the fake shit in the living room to be arranged and pre-discussed. Pure bullshit! But individually, the sex sessions in the bath and bedrooms were AMAZING!

That's why I said: "even I am starting to agree to this", because I usually defend these kind of events!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, actually, if you read this thread regularily, you know that I totally share your view. I'm all for more guys and more wild parties! It's just these two guys I think we've seen enough of, it is now the 3rd group of girls that bring these same guys to do these same shows with, and most of the fake shit in the living room to be arranged and pre-discussed. Pure bullshit! But individually, the sex sessions in the bath and bedrooms were AMAZING!

That's why I said: "even I am starting to agree to this", because I usually defend these kind of events!

Never got tired of girls have sex after the party specially when her friends know about it and even hear it. AMAZING .;) 

now my dream is to see Irma with a guy 

• Like 1