B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February / March)

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She was sleeping on the couch, so she's been back since last night.

Of course .. (I'm on and off here now, so I didn't see her get up and go down. So only she ordered food)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I think Tina is very cute (in a real world way) but I can see what you mean. 

Everyone has their own tastes, I'm just saying and I think it's obvious, that Tina is the ugliest girl of all girls, but if you like her, you can be sure that no one will take her away from you.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Everyone has their own tastes, I'm just saying and I think it's obvious, that Tina is the ugliest girl of all girls, but if you like her, you can be sure that no one will take her away from you.

Each to his own, and as I said I agree that the other girls are more beautiful. 

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Wouldn't say the ugliest one,But for sure one of the less atractive.Not a pretty woman(in my tastes).

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I was thinking about the poor guy, with all the pretty girls in the apartments, RLC gave him Tina, he's really unlucky.

still better than the guy who took Ginger lol 
in my eyes Tina looks beautiful and cute, i would say higher league than Monica,Ginger and kim

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sorry that you can't understand the discussions between Elettra and her boyfriend, they are the most absurd thing I've ever heard, I think in the Stone Age they made more sensible speeches, luckily the Italians are not all like that.