B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February / March)

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I don't like show girls either, but otherwise our tastes seem to be very different. 

I find the girls better who are classically good-looking, like to party, but don't lose themselves completely. Ginger, Tina and Eletta, for example, I find completely uninteresting. All far too rude and not very pleasant. 

Everything Ginger does seem to be a big show directed either for or directly at the cameras. I had hoped thing might be different when she returned without her sidekick Serafima, but hasn't turned out for the better. On the conterary, I think Tina and Elettra have been pretty good tenants though. If you haven't noticed, I kind of love the girls that "lose themselves completely"! Hence some of my favorites, like Gina, Elisa, Kylie.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ed2 said:

Everything Ginger does seem to be a big show directed either for or directly at the cameras. I had hoped thing might be different when she returned without her sidekick Serafima, but hasn't turned out for the better. On the conterary, I think Tina and Elettra have been pretty good tenants though. If you haven't noticed, I kind of love the girls that "lose themselves completely"! Hence some of my favorites, like Gina, Elisa, Kylie.

I never really watched Kylie before, but I am really liking her now.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I loved her from the beginning. Her first stay she shared (now Irma's) room with Stella. She often tried  to sneak in a bate, even with people in the room.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I've always liked well-shaped girls with big tits. Extra bonus for being constantly horny and liking girls too

• Upvote 1