B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February / March)

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Noldus, don't you think it's time to tell the forum just how much involvement Nelly and Bogdan have in the management of RLC?  Don't you think it's time you said anything other than.....Irma & Elettra home @ 08:07 or Irma bating or Blair left B2 @ 12:51.  Don't you think it's time you said something different!!!!!

Sorry, is this supposed to be kept secret?  Because it's blindingly obvious to anyone with more than 2 brain cells who spends more than 5 minutes on RLC 😁😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry you feel that way Ed, and it all stems back from the days that I used to question what the translators were saying because I as you, also payed attention to detail.  Sorry I have ruined the forum for you and turned it into a war zone!!

The thing is, you still question everything up and down, telling us how stupid we are, and you haven't even been able to see any detail in 3 fucking years! Just shut up! Maybe we could have nice conversations about the apartments again.

• Like 3

Just now, ed2 said:

The thing is, you still question everything up and down, telling us how stupid we are, and you haven't even been able to see any detail in 3 fucking years! Just shut up! Maybe we could have nice conversations about the apartments again.

OK Ed

20 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

is babi a slut also?

Of course, all girls are sluts by the definition of certain people on this forum.... I hope she is wild though! 🤞🏻

11 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

i dont have 2 brain cells... whats going on with bogdan?

Just the fact that Nelly and Bogdan are probably RLCs managers on the ground in Barca.  I may be missing something too because I'm not sure why this is supposed to be hush hush. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hornygirl said:

Just the fact that Nelly and Bogdan are probably RLCs managers on the ground in Barca.  I may be missing something too because I'm not sure why this is supposed to be hush hush

It isn't.