B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February / March)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Bogdan is some kind of manager. Rember how many tenants first appeared at Nelly and Bogdan's, before they later got their own place. Today, he was the one who came to pick up Tina, and I'm 80% sure Bogdan was the one who eventually locked in Lorraine that one morning when she had locked herself out too.

Piper, when she was in the apartment with them, said they were there, at Bogdan and Nelly's request.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You obviously pay attention to detail and i admire that!!  I don't know your affiliation with the clique we have here on RLC but I do notice a lot of what you post as someone who at least pays very good attention to what goes on with RLC, at least the GOV's anyway.

It's a lot easier to pay attention when you actually have a subscription! 😜

Many are just as observant as me, but I think they withhold from talking about certain things on the forum, not to trigger even more hateful comments from you. It's really sad that people can't be fully honest and talk freely on here, but you are partly to blame! I just don't care anymore, you have already turned the forum into warzone, so might as well fire back.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's a lot easier to pay attention when you actually have a subscription! 😜

Many are just as observant as me, but I think they withhold from talking about certain things on the forum, not to trigger even more hateful comments from you. It's really sad that people can't be fully honest and talk freely on here, but you are partly to blame! I just don't care anymore, you have already turned the forum into warzone, so might as well fire back.

I'm sorry you feel that way Ed, and it all stems back from the days that I used to question what the translators were saying because I as you, also payed attention to detail.  Sorry I have ruined the forum for you and turned it into a war zone!!